#1 Posted by Unilad (698 posts) -

Seriously....I loved all previous titles! One of the best multiplayer experiences I have ever had!

Any news on a new Timesplitters on PS3, or perhaps even an HD remake?

#2 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2674 posts) -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TimeSplitters_4

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8734 posts) -

I love the Timesplitters series, I'd pay a lot for a new installment!

No need for a HD remake, got all the oldies anyway.

#4 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (2009 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

No need for a HD remake, got all the oldies anyway.

I don't know about you, but I would love to be able to play Future Perfect online again, especially with the level editor. That game is just begging for an HD remake.

#5 Edited by TaliciaDragonsong (8734 posts) -
@OneKillWonder_: I'll pass, rather see a new one.
Sure its fun, but I've played the hell out of them and if Perfect Dark HD was any indication (also played the hell out of that) I'll just buy it, play the first mission and stop again.
Been there, done that (too many times).

But any sign of Timesplitters being alive would be good by now.
#6 Posted by thevigilanteoflove (534 posts) -

I hope it happens, and sooner rather than later. TimeSplitters 2 is probably my favorite multiplayer shooter of all time. More of that can't be a bad thing.

#7 Posted by PenguinDust (12792 posts) -

I'd like a new one, but I think it should be a download-only title. Keep the price low and I believe people will flock back to the franchise. Maybe cut out the single player or just include a training mission and make the rest multiplayer then give it away. Toss in a bunch of microtransaction DLC for the plethora of characters the game is famous for. Offer a "season pass" for those who don't want to bother with the pick-and-choose route.

#8 Posted by Tamaster92 (290 posts) -

Man I've been waiting for timesplitters 4 since I sold my ps2 like 6 years ago... It's got be being made really? Right guys? Right?