#1 Posted by mao16 (107 posts) -

So remember Check vs Mate?

Today my mom was watching a Chinese drama from 2011 and....

#2 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

China cares?

#3 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

This should be the new intro to TNT

#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

this is the best.

#5 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

That is too awesome.

#6 Edited by Spoonman671 (4563 posts) -

It's used in a radio ad for a local car dealership near me.

#7 Posted by Pr1mus (3824 posts) -

That movie looks great!

#8 Posted by golguin (3849 posts) -

I've actually heard Naruto anime music in a Chinese drama. It's the music that plays during very sad scenes in the first series when they're still kids. It kinda blew my mind.

#9 Edited by Butler (384 posts) -
@golguin said:

I've actually heard Naruto anime music in a Chinese drama. It's the music that plays during very sad scenes in the first series when they're still kids. It kinda blew my mind.

I heard that same song in a sushi bar I frequent.

#10 Edited by Akyho (1586 posts) -

That musi get thrown around a tone. My first intro to it was Inside xbox other thing than sent u a message. Epic meal time uses it from time to time.

Its thrown around on british tv alot too. Youtubers use it aswell.

Its just a great creative commons song every enjoys o use.

#11 Edited by Aegon (5413 posts) -

@butler said:
@golguin said:

That song's pretty damn good. It's does a good job of evoking those emotions in its title.

#12 Posted by Bishna (334 posts) -

I hope your mother isn't Chinese, that would be awesome. In my head she isn't Chinese.

Also ya, I heard that party till the sun comes up song somewhere recently, but I can't remember where. Its fun to think that somewhere out there is a freelance audio director that is a huge fan of the site. Probably just that there are only like a dozen good songs on those royalty free sites. Or more likely that so many people use them that there are bound to be repeats.

#13 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

This should replace every GB intro of any video

#14 Posted by golguin (3849 posts) -

@aegon said:

@butler said:
@golguin said:

That song's pretty damn good. It's does a good job of evoking those emotions in its title.

Yup, Sorrow and Sadness is the name of that song. I remember almost crying during some of the scenes that use that song. I don't know if it was because the characters had such fucked up childhoods or if the music is that good. Maybe a combination of them both.

#15 Posted by michaeldim (82 posts) -

Is there a source on the TNT song?

#16 Posted by myketuna (1654 posts) -

I once heard a song I first heard on Game Center CX during one of my mother's Mexican soap operas. I smiled.

Lots of cross pollination with the royalty-free stuff, it seems.

#17 Posted by TwoLines (2789 posts) -

This movie looks REALLY good.