#1 Posted by mugugipan (376 posts) -

Any time  I want to start a forum on something about my 360, microsoft and sony fan boys show up.
This is my big f u to both those people.

F U fan boys. I wish I could throw all of you in a blender and make a fan boy smoothie.

#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Dear mugugipan,

NO U

Signed,
     Neutral User

#3 Posted by Dissolve (375 posts) -

Hey my post wasn't deleted by the mods! I deleted it.

#4 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -

I know, dissolve, it's annoying. 

Fanboys are alright with me.
#5 Posted by UnsungHero (49 posts) -
But fanboys are a way of life and are needed...who else will we send to battle, I mean point and laugh at....
#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Dissolve said:
"Hey my post wasn't deleted by the mods! I deleted it.
"
It says the mods deleted it even if you deleted it...
#7 Posted by Thunder (390 posts) -

Yea i know fanboys are annoying as hell

#8 Edited by Dissolve (375 posts) -

I think fanboys are AWESOME.

I used to post on the IGN boards, which is basically fanboyville, and would love posting slightly incorrect "facts" about PS3 or 360 or Wii or whatever just to get the fanboys riled up. Like a thread called "REASONS WHY PS3 WILL WIN THE CONSOLE WAR" and a reason would be "IT GOES ONLINE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX, NO EXTRA PERIPHERALS TO BUY" and stuff like that.

Fanboys are easily provoked and make for entertaining posting when you're bored.

#9 Edited by carzy (275 posts) -
mugugipan said:
"Any time  I want to start a forum on something about my 360, microsoft and sony fan boys show up.
This is my big f u to both those people.

F U fan boys. I wish I could throw all of you in a blender and make a fan boy smoothie.
"
lawl u mad
Microsoft is 1337 ownage
its true lol

#10 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -

This is the internet. You will never be able to avoid fanboys on here no matter how hard you try. But I'm with you when I tell them to go "screw off."

#11 Posted by namster (132 posts) -

you haven't been to forums in your life before GB have you

#12 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -
I wuv 360 :3
#13 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
namster said:
"you haven't been to forums in your life before GB have you"
Might be his first time on the internet.
#14 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -

I agree that its annoying, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and its stomething that will never stop.

I have a PC, a Playstation, Xbox and a Xbox 360, also a DS. I'm no fanboy, If a game is good then a game is good. Personally I like xbox360 over PS3, thats only because i like the games that are offered on the xbox better.

If you hate fanboys and can't put up with them then forums aren't the place for you.

#15 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

It's really annoying, yeah, to see people just talking out of their asses out of no where.

Take GuiltySparks for instance.

#16 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -
Dissolve said:
"I think fanboys are AWESOME.

I used to post on the IGN boards, which is basically fanboyville, and would love posting slightly incorrect "facts" about PS3 or 360 or Wii or whatever just to get the fanboys riled up. Like a thread called "REASONS WHY PS3 WILL WIN THE CONSOLE WAR" and a reason would be "IT GOES ONLINE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX, NO EXTRA PERIPHERALS TO BUY" and stuff like that.

Fanboys are easily provoked and make for entertaining posting when you're bored.
"
lol, i have to try that
#17 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -
Sentry said:
"It's really annoying, yeah, to see people just talking out of their asses out of no where.

Take GuiltySparks for instance.
"
Ignore him. Dude is just trying to stir up some drama...
#18 Posted by Sweep (8837 posts) -

It does my heart good to see the old mindless traditions being kept up. Has anyone said the word "noob" yet?

#19 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -
Sweep said:
" It does my heart good to see the old mindless traditions being kept up. Has anyone said the word "noob" yet?
"

noob ^^
#20 Posted by Magnum (349 posts) -

GB seems to be better than most sites thank god

#21 Posted by FuzzYLemoN (1600 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Dear mugugipan,

NO U

Signed,
     Neutral User"
Agree 100%
#22 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Who cares? Yeah they are annoying but if I see them in a thread I just leave. I do like the 360 more than the PS3, but I'm not going to hate PS3 player simply because they have a different preference than me. It is really all about preference.

#23 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -

Opinions- everybody has them. Just defeat the fan boy with logic. Other users will come to your aid, and soon you have a fan boy roast. Maybe he will think better next time, before he spouts his skewed opinion.

#24 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

Fanboyism is stupid. You're making yourself miss out on same great games if you just hate on Halo or PS3 games or Counter Strike.

I evaluate all games fairly and equally with no bias.