To PSP or To PSP2 that is the question.

banunn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By banunn1
Alright, with all of the recent anouncements (i.e, Assassins Creed, New God of War, rumored new GTA, Motorstorm etc...)  I am wondering if these games are really going to be anounced at E3 as PSP2 games. 

So what is your opinion. Should one feel free and clear to pick up a psp now, or would it be safer to wait until E3 has passed? 

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By dsplayer1010

Considering the current economic situation, I don't think they'd put out a new console

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

They're all going to be PSP games. All of the PSP2 talk is ridiculous. With the economy the way it is, and all of the support the PSP is getting into this year, don't expect a PSP2 until like the end of 2010. That's my take on it. Pick up a PSP. At this point, there is a large backlog of quality titles in multiple genres to choose from, and if you'd like a peek at what's looking cool this year I made a convenient list of titles you can investigate a little while ago. I think I might have to organize it by genre, but you'll find shooters, action games, puzzle games, fighting games, flight combat games, racing games, strategy games, etc. on the list. It's a pretty good looking lineup.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

If you want PSP games and have places to get them for reasonable prices, by all means get it. But you might find the DS library more diverse (and vast). If future games is all you want (like the ones you mention) then why not wait and see if they're actually good first. I guess God of War's quality is a given (and hopefuly longer than the first GoW) but the rest, we'll have to wait and see.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OmegaPirate
Miniman said:
"PSP2 = PSP with camera.
"
Psp already has a camera attatchment i believe