To today, which you like more, video games whit a gameplay 2D, or 3D?.

Calico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll To today, which you like more, video games whit a gameplay 2D, or 3D?. (16 votes)

2D gameplay 38%
3D gameplay 63%

It is for curiosity. I would like to know those who prefer the games with graphs in 2D, or in his fault, in 3D but with gameplay 2D ... already could be because his favorite kind is the fight, the strategy or the RPG or isometric adventures ... and the one who on the contrary, yours prefers games 3D gameplay, basically everything triple To of today. Say the porqué you have chosen one or other one, please

That games and mechanics, to play, the players prefer today: Mechanics of game 2D, of fixed screen, or of scroll of automatic advance, mechanics of game, which limit the action to an alone plane. Or if on the contrary, the players prefer today, a mechanics mas opened, 3D, for his favorite games. Well be, for that they like the kinds ark of: platforms, shoot'em up, run'n gun, beat'em up, and there fights 1 Vs 1. Or for that they prefer another type of games, as FPS/TPS, adventure of action and exploration, flight simulators, or of conduction of cars of careers. Would it like to know for that YOU like it mas a mechanics of game or other one, if it was possible?.

To remember yourselves also, that the different kinds ark of, mentioned previously, also were adapted or evolved, to a mechanics of game 3D, from the generation of 32/64 bits. This way we have fight 1 Vs 1 3D, as Battle Arena Toshiden, or Tekken. Beat'em up 3D, as Ninja Gaiden, of Tecmo, The Warriors, Fighting Force, Urban Reign, The Bouncer, Says Hard Arcada, and Spikeout. Platforms in 3D, as Rayman, Sonic 3D, and Mario 64. Shoot'em up, as After Burned, or Wing Commander, between others. And games of run'n gun 3D, as the versions of Against, and Metal Slug 3D.

It is true that any kind of video games, it can happen from a mechanics 2D, to other one 3D, if his artists designers and programmers, know that things to change, and that things, not. And that the mechanics 2D, they are fewer jugables than them 3D.?

On the contrary, there are kinds of video games, born for mechanics of game 2D, in spite of that this type of fixed screens, it does not allow a lot of showiness and depth. And that this types of games, cannot adapt to a mechanics of game 3D, mas opened.? For that.?

• 
Scruggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Scruggs

I just gotta say, these waffle tacos at Taco Bell are bullshit. I will not be ordering this soggy trash again.

GiantAdenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GiantAdenoid

Oh, thank you Google translate.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I was going to give a thought out answer, but then I read this post and...Well, I won't say anything insulting in the off chance that this isn't a joke and the poster just has poor English.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

I was going to give a thought out answer, but then I read this post and...Well, I won't say anything insulting in the off chance that this isn't a joke and the poster just has poor English.

Therefor, I will.

I don't think anyone blames me for not fully deciphering your post, OP, so if you mean 3D movement in games; yes, I prefer those over 2D sidescrolling. If you mean stereoscopic 3D, then no, I do not.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

I'm not sure. Some part of me does think that the 2D era was, indeed, the best, but I've enjoyed a lot of 3D games. I don't really want to call either one my favorite, I just like good games and a lot of the games I like happen to be 2D.

Also, obligatory "ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER (is it being a dick if it's a well-known quote that I clearly intend no offense by, and which the OP obviously won't understand?), DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

does it matter? as long as the game is good i don't care, there are amazing games on both sides.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I love this thread title sooooooooooooo much

elvicerator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All my favorite games are of conductions of cars of careers.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

game of 1 dimenisiions is favorite to me

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@elvicerator: All right, I'm sorry about that other shit I said about you. That was funny.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

No sane person categorically likes one dimension of perspective better than another.

There are great 2D games, and great 3D games. Comparing them is bananas.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The responses are for curiosity. He may not have good english but he can spell and the intention is there, we understand where he is going with this post. I like apples and bananas and taco waffles. A game can be ruined by a team if they dont understand whether the game should be 2d or 3d, like a mouse, you build a perfect mouse and then years later fuck it up with a OS update. I just want my mouse to work, when I scroll up I want my screen to go up, when I go down on my page I want go down on my mouse.

Teoball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only 2D games I enjoy these days are point & click adventure games.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

I simply refuse to play games without 2D graphs.