Today's Purchases - £20 (about $25-30)

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Lashe

So I decided to scour Amazon today just to have a look at what they had for cheaps and to my surprise I am now getting a good few games for a damn good price. Just thought I'd see what you guys thought:

• XIII (Xbox) - this was brought up on the underrated games thread and I simply just had to get it again. Fantastic game.
  • Crackdown (360) - Never played it and with all the talk of InFamous I really felt the urge to.
  • Pro Evolution 2008 (360) - my dad loves how we now have 2 Xbox 360s in the house and wants to see how it runs. I tried to tell him it is better on the one console but for £2, I'll humour him.
  • Lost Planet (360) - we used to have it and sadly my dad traded it before I had a chance to get into it.
  • Project Sylpheed (360) - at £2, I had never heard anything of the game, but eh -- it said 92% saving and it was a Squeenix game (not that that is a particularly great thing all the time) but I was drawn to the art.
  • Metal Arms: Glitch In The System (Xbox) - loooooved this game years ago on the PS2, never completed it, and got rid of it. Now I want to go back. 

Anyone else had an experience of some great value bargains?
Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lashe

So I decided to scour Amazon today just to have a look at what they had for cheaps and to my surprise I am now getting a good few games for a damn good price. Just thought I'd see what you guys thought:

• XIII (Xbox) - this was brought up on the underrated games thread and I simply just had to get it again. Fantastic game.
  • Crackdown (360) - Never played it and with all the talk of InFamous I really felt the urge to.
  • Pro Evolution 2008 (360) - my dad loves how we now have 2 Xbox 360s in the house and wants to see how it runs. I tried to tell him it is better on the one console but for £2, I'll humour him.
  • Lost Planet (360) - we used to have it and sadly my dad traded it before I had a chance to get into it.
  • Project Sylpheed (360) - at £2, I had never heard anything of the game, but eh -- it said 92% saving and it was a Squeenix game (not that that is a particularly great thing all the time) but I was drawn to the art.
  • Metal Arms: Glitch In The System (Xbox) - loooooved this game years ago on the PS2, never completed it, and got rid of it. Now I want to go back. 

Anyone else had an experience of some great value bargains?
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Quite a deal, man. I thoroughly enjoyed Crackdown. It wasn't the most amazing game you'll ever play, but the core mechanics are fun, especially the jumping around skyscrapers and exploring the city. I've heard some great things about Metal Arms, though a friend of mine just bought it and complained that it was too difficult and long.

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Vod_Crack

Metal Arms was a great game, tricky but great. XIII was very good too underrated.