• 57 results
#1 Posted by Zevvion (1840 posts) -

It releases tomorrow. We usually get new game releases on Friday here in Europe, but I already got a heads up that I can come pick my copy up tomorrow anyway.

Are you going to get the game? Are you excited? This is one of those rare cases for me where I can barely wait to play the game.

#2 Edited by SGT_HAM (50 posts) -

cant wait to go hollow.

#3 Edited by Sterling (2140 posts) -

I wonder what the numbers are for those getting this and those getting Titanfall are.

I myself will be getting this.

#5 Posted by Jocund (124 posts) -

Oooooh, yes. I'm just anxiously awaiting the moment PSN lets me download the thing (which will hopefully be at midnight.)

@sgt_ham: Yeah, no. Please, tell me you're joking?

#6 Edited by Sterling (2140 posts) -
#7 Posted by Zevvion (1840 posts) -

@jocund said:

Oooooh, yes. I'm just anxiously awaiting the moment PSN lets me download the thing (which will hopefully be at midnight.)

@sgt_ham: Yeah, no. Please, tell me you're joking?

Lucky dog. I have to get up early tomorrow, so it's best for me if I didn't have access to it at midnight. Also got the Collector's Edition. I like statues.

#8 Posted by jkz (4008 posts) -

@sgt_ham: Man come on, fucking seriously?

But yeah, I'm ready now that amazon's shipped my copy. Played through the latter half of DaS again today in preparation (I've a day off work on the worst possible day = / )

#9 Posted by wemibelec90 (1598 posts) -

@zevvion: But it's not April 25th yet...

#10 Posted by bushpusherr (769 posts) -

Picking up at midnight tonight, and couldn't be more thrilled. I have all day free tomorrow until class at 7, so I stayed up last night and I am about to pass out until I go to pick it up so that I can carelessly dive right in and play for hours. I don't think I've been this excited for a game since the original Dark Souls came out, and I played that for like 13 hours straight after getting that as well. So fucking pumped.

#11 Edited by Zevvion (1840 posts) -

@jkz said:

@sgt_ham: Man come on, fucking seriously?

But yeah, I'm ready now that amazon's shipped my copy. Played through the latter half of DaS again today in preparation (I've a day off work on the worst possible day = / )

I wish had a week off. I so wish I had a week off. The only other games this generation where I actively was counting the hours until I got to play them were Mass Effect 2 and 3, Borderlands 2 and XCOM. I want to play this so bad. My behavior makes me think of that South Park episode where Cartman tries to freeze himself to decrease the wait for the Wii.

#12 Edited by Humanity (9011 posts) -

Some people that live beyond the fog gate have to wait for the 14th, because international release dates are somehow still a thing in 2014.

#13 Posted by Tesla (1916 posts) -

Amazon finally updated my shipping info with an estimated Thursday delivery date. Canceled that, then preordered at Best Buy so I can pick it up tomorrow. I rarely buy games brand new, and even when I do I don't necessarily need it on day one. Dark Souls 2 is a different story. I only wish I took some time off work.

#14 Posted by Phatmac (5724 posts) -

Can't wait to die tomorrow! Gonna get my copy from Gamestop early in the morning.

#15 Posted by VierasTalo (726 posts) -

I'm still waiting for Amazon to deliver me my copy of South Park so I'll probably be playing that.

Eh, PC version should be worth the wait.

#16 Edited by SunBroZak (1067 posts) -

Stupid international release dates meaning I have to wait till Friday. I suppose I shouldn't complain. It gives me some time to do a little work before I'm consumed by Dark Souls for the next few months.

#17 Edited by Soccerpolska (7 posts) -

Today is the warmest day of the year so far, so I went outside and noticed the sun shining brightly and thought, "If only I could be so grossly incandescent."

#18 Posted by slyspider (1185 posts) -

Let us smile, lock arms, and walk together into the dark void. Friends, Family, Comrades, tomorrow is the day we die. And what a death it shall be.

#19 Posted by adoggz (2057 posts) -

I feel like a kid on christmas eve and its driving me crazy. someone put me in a coma for like 12 hours so i dont have to wait any more.

#20 Posted by Zevvion (1840 posts) -

Let us smile, lock arms, and walk together into the dark void. Friends, Family, Comrades, tomorrow is the day we die. And what a death it shall be.

Praise the sun.

#21 Edited by Sterling (2140 posts) -

@adoggz: UPS just dropped a package off at my house. I got crazy excited like a little kid on Christmas thinking Amazon sent it early. Only to open it and find out it was something my wife ordered. Now I am just sad.

#22 Edited by Humanity (9011 posts) -

@sterling said:

@adoggz: UPS just dropped a package off at my house. I got crazy excited like a little kid on Christmas thinking Amazon sent it early. Only to open it and find out it was something my wife ordered. Now I am just sad.

I hope you reprimanded her.

#23 Edited by Sterling (2140 posts) -

@humanity said:

@sterling said:

No way. I don't want to lose my already agreed up on Dark Souls II time. I'm not risking that for anything.

#24 Edited by Zevvion (1840 posts) -

@sterling said:

She's probably banging the UPS man. You should get a Bane mask.

#25 Edited by bybeach (4770 posts) -

@tesla said:

Amazon finally updated my shipping info with an estimated Thursday delivery date. Canceled that, then preordered at Best Buy so I can pick it up tomorrow. I rarely buy games brand new, and even when I do I don't necessarily need it on day one. Dark Souls 2 is a different story. I only wish I took some time off work.

I can't say for sure for you, but I had the same experience, and simply shifted to one day shipping ($3.99)

HOWEVER!!!;

@wemibelec90 said:

@zevvion: But it's not April 25th yet...

This is now is my response......

#26 Posted by Aetheldod (3541 posts) -

@sterling: I had to laugh duder ... just dont go hollow over it XD

#27 Posted by Sterling (2140 posts) -

@zevvion said:

@sterling said:

I have to order the mask from Amazon first.

#28 Posted by Hunkulese (2694 posts) -

@sgt_ham said:

@sterling:

titanfall buyers are MS fanboys who want to make xbox look better buy buying the game and boosting sales. even tho its

Call of Duty: Giant Robots

You're the reason why the internet is a such a horrible place. Grow up.

#29 Posted by Humanity (9011 posts) -
@sterling said:

@humanity said:

@sterling said:

No way. I don't want to lose my already agreed up on Dark Souls II time. I'm not risking that for anything.

Smart move, was it a tough negotiation? Did you have to give more than you would have liked?

#30 Posted by shinjin977 (754 posts) -

God speed to all you magnificent console bastards! Praise the Sun

#31 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5366 posts) -

Not for me :(

April 25 is the day I die. Good luck to the rest of you.

#32 Posted by Zeik (2334 posts) -

I still have several days until my copy arrives in the mail.

Part of me kind of misses the days when I would force my mom to drive me down to the EBgames/Gamestop to get games on day 1. Now that I can just order online I've gotten lazy and will pay an extra $8.50 to get it two days later.

#33 Posted by SecondPersonShooter (616 posts) -

@sgt_ham said:

@sterling:

titanfall buyers are MS fanboys who want to make xbox look better buy buying the game and boosting sales. even tho its

It's really funny what a ridiculous argument is.

I like to hypothetically imagine the person who doesn't want to play Titanfall at all but buys it to support Microsoft.

What.

#34 Posted by Sterling (2140 posts) -

@humanity said:
@sterling said:

@humanity said:

@sterling said:

Smart move, was it a tough negotiation? Did you have to give more than you would have liked?

Not really. I just had to agree to do a list of things around the house since I am taking time off work. Which I got most of them done earlier today anyways. I just don't want her adding to the list and cutting into my lazy sit around and play DSII time, lol.

#35 Edited by JesusHammer (125 posts) -

I plan on buying PC, but there's no way I'm gonna wait a month and get spoiled about things. I've played every Souls games from the release and this won't be any different. I'm going to one of those "rental stores" and renting it for probably 2 weeks. That should be enough time. Right?

#36 Posted by Humanity (9011 posts) -
#37 Posted by Random45 (1114 posts) -

@zevvion: Well, it's the day YOU die. I'll join you guys in a few months when it comes to PC.

#38 Posted by Zevvion (1840 posts) -

@sterling said:

@zevvion said:

@sterling said:

I have to order the mask from Amazon first.

The UPS man will be coming for you then. Best make sure all your friends get Bane masks too.

#39 Posted by Tesla (1916 posts) -

@bybeach: Hmm, I didn't think to do that. Thanks for the info!

#40 Posted by golguin (3868 posts) -

I leave in 6 hours for the gamestop midnight launch thing.

#41 Posted by 1337W422102 (1009 posts) -

You are already dead.

#42 Posted by slyspider (1185 posts) -

@zevvion said:

@slyspider said:

Praise the sun.

Although some of our brethren will not be joining us at this time, they will walk with us in spirit and will follow us into the void at a day to come. Embrace the darkness duders.

Praise the sun.

#43 Posted by MarvinPontiac (111 posts) -

I've never been so excited to get kicked in the ass off a bridge.

#44 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I'm not going to play Dark Souls II. Does that mean I'm Seto?

#45 Posted by Evilsbane (4579 posts) -

@hunkulese said:

@sgt_ham said:

@sterling:

It's really funny what a ridiculous argument is.

I like to hypothetically imagine the person who doesn't want to play Titanfall at all but buys it to support Microsoft.

What.

That's me, I don't even own an Xbox One but I am going to buy it because MS needs the money and my support!

#46 Edited by Jocund (124 posts) -

@zevvion: Oh, man, it sounds like you're the lucky one here, duder -- collector editions and sick figurines are things I'm just not able to fit into my college-kid budget. I hope it turns out to be worth the cash, as I've had some bad past experiences with collector's figurines that looked awesome in the promo photos and showed up on my doorstep looking cheap as hell.

Praise the Sun.

#47 Posted by Hassun (1040 posts) -

@zevvion said:

It releases tomorrow. We usually get new game releases on Friday here in Europe, but I already got a heads up that I can come pick my copy up tomorrow anyway.

Are you going to get the game? Are you excited? This is one of those rare cases for me where I can barely wait to play the game.

What is this dark sorcery? Mine is still scheduled for the 14th which means I will probably get it next week at the earliest.

#48 Posted by Deadlydog (145 posts) -

I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PC AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH I cant play it on a shitty console.

#49 Posted by Strife777 (1511 posts) -

Do I get to still look like I do now?

Being hollow seems like it ain't cheap on moisturiser.

#50 Posted by stryker1121 (1392 posts) -

No midnight launch for me but will be picking this up late tomorrow..tons of work to do so will have to use the power of will to keep my ass away from the GameStop that's a two-minute drive from my place.