Too many stickers!

abombb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

Edited By abombb

As a regular Gamestop shopper, I am constantly irritated at the numerous amount of price and advertising stickers they put on their boxes.  It just ruins the look, and it's a hassle to try to peel them off without damaging the box itself.  After I was done Christmas shopping the other day, I went to peel off the price stickers, because I find it to be a bad practice to leave the price tag on someone elses gift.  Now they're putting the price tag inside the slip of the game, making it impossible to get rid of.  It dosen't even make any sense why they would do that.  Why can't they just put one small price sticker at the bottom of the game?  Just a thought.

abombb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By abombb

As a regular Gamestop shopper, I am constantly irritated at the numerous amount of price and advertising stickers they put on their boxes.  It just ruins the look, and it's a hassle to try to peel them off without damaging the box itself.  After I was done Christmas shopping the other day, I went to peel off the price stickers, because I find it to be a bad practice to leave the price tag on someone elses gift.  Now they're putting the price tag inside the slip of the game, making it impossible to get rid of.  It dosen't even make any sense why they would do that.  Why can't they just put one small price sticker at the bottom of the game?  Just a thought.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Karmum

Because its Gamestop, did you watch the VGAs? Advertising after every fucking game announcement.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine
abombb said:
"As a regular Gamestop shopper,
Ewwww. :P
BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By BlackWaterCO

You shop at Gamestop?

Fuck off....honestly

abombb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By abombb
TheGTAvaccine said:
"abombb said:
Ewwww. :P"
Very small town, nowhere to get games except the one Gamestop and the Wal-Mart across town, too young to shop online.  What can you do, lol.
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Red

I'm forced to shop at gamestop because I got a $500 gamestop card. Yesterday, there was a sign that says "DS in stock!" and by that, they meant one. I took the three empty boxes that say "Nintendo DS in Stock!!!!!" and they said "Nope, we only have one." They should have two separate lines: one for trade-ins and one for purchase. Lastly, they should showcase the cheaper PS3. I was looking around the store for a $399 PS3 because my brother kinda wanted one and I couldn't find one. They had a playable 360...but it was using the old dashboard. Also, they don't arrange games right! Come on! How hard is it to show Advance Wars: Days of Ruin over Advance Wars: Dual Strike. Wal-Mart and Best Buy are the only way to go.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By TheGTAvaccine
abombb said:
"TheGTAvaccine said:
"abombb said:
Ewwww. :P"
Very small town, nowhere to get games except the one Gamestop and the Wal-Mart across town, too young to shop online.  What can you do, lol."
Heh, I'm in the same situation and usually choose Wal-Mart every time, unless they dont have the game in. (Happened when I went in to buy Dead Space)