- League of Legends 1.292.502.456h
- World of Warcraft 622.378.909h
- Minecraft 371.635.651h
- Heroes of Newerth 184.520.156h
- Diablo III 172.907.605h
- Battlefield 3 171.852.550h
- MapleStory 165.503.651h
- StarCraft II 163.980.293h
- World Of Tanks 145.702.931h
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 126.754.082h
I am quite surprised at how incredibly popular Free 2 Play and MOBA games are. I'll finally have to check out a MOBA for myself one of these days. There's got to be something to it.
Equal surprise at how much time is being sunk into Battlefield 3, which has less individual players than Call of Duty, but has apparently way more dedicated players.
I am a bit disturbed by how much time is being spent on a cheapass game like MapleStory (never played it, so don't knock it?).
Also makes me wonder what kind of market share an outfit like Blizzard could achieve, with a game built straight for the F2P business model. Supposedly Project Titan's gonna be just that.
What pops into your heads seeing these numbers?