• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

#2 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

Top 10 lists suck, 20 > 10 therefore top 20 > top 10 Inspired by this thread: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/can-we-canonize-any-of-the-best-games-of-2011/566923/#2

1. Vagrant Story

2. Super Metroid

3. Starcraft

4. GTA San Andreas

5. Resident Evil 4

6. Valkyrie Profile 2

7. Metal Gear Solid 3

8. Uncharted 2

9. Link to the Past

10. Metroid Prime

11. Super Mario World

12. Dark Souls

13. Final Fantasy 3/6

14. Doom II

15. Front Mission 3

16. Street Fighter 2

17. Arkham Asylum

18. Final Fantasy Tactics

19. Witcher 2

20. World of Warcraft

If you have a Bioware game in your top 20 that isn't Mass Effect 2 then you're a horrible person and incorrect et cetera. Tetris deserves to be on the list but didn't fit, so fuck tetris.

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (12276 posts) -

Yeah, I don't think you understand how polls work...

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

What?..

#5 Posted by Jackhole (390 posts) -

What am I looking at?

#6 Edited by Nightriff (5239 posts) -

I'm confused....you want best consoles?

EDIT: I guess I'll throw my list on here, don't think I can rank 20 games and feel comfortable about it, my taste changes all the time so it would be fluctuating constantly.

1. Persona 4
  2. Eternal Darkness
  3. Max Payne
  4. MGS3
  5. Guitar Hero 2
  6. MGS4
  7. Ocarina of Time
  8. Resident Evil 4
  9. Metal Gear Solid
  10. Dragon Age: Origins
  11. Mass Effect
  12. Rock Band 2
#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
  1. B
  2. A
  3. N
  4. J
  5. O
  6. -
  7. K
  8. A
  9. Z
  10. O
  11. O
  12. I
  13. E
  14. !
  15. .
  16. .
  17. .
  18. .
  19. .
  20. .
#8 Posted by Blastroid (257 posts) -

The only thing I was looking for was "Day of the Tentacle".

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (13254 posts) -

Uh...

#10 Posted by StarvingGamer (8457 posts) -

Wait, why is this a poll about nonsense? Lol

#11 Posted by BeachThunder (12276 posts) -

@blastroid said:

The only thing I was looking for was "Day of the Tentacle".

If it helps, DoTT would probably be in my top 20...

#12 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

Polls with weird and off topic options are the key to success

#13 Posted by GunstarRed (5396 posts) -

SNAAAAKKKKEEE!!!!

#14 Posted by Nightriff (5239 posts) -

No Persona 4? What the fuck?

#15 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

@Nightriff: Never played it, and I've played dozens of JRPGs. It's probably not Xenosaga (or FFT if you want one on the list) in terms of storyline and certainly isn't close to VS in terms of gameplay; maybe I'll play it sometime, maybe not but I'm not saying its wrong to enjoy it and embrace it; that right is reserved exclusively for KoTOR.

#16 Edited by YI_Orange (1169 posts) -

KoTOR > ME2.

Edit - Dozens of RPGs and no Super Mario RPG on that list? You're an insane person.

#17 Posted by Nightriff (5239 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave: Persona 4 is known for its storyline and characters, check it out

#18 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

Oh wow I forgot MGS3, harumph

@YI_Orange: Also never played it, do love me some Paper Mario though. As a rule "Dozens" is not something that fits on a top 20 list and 7 =/= 12 nor 13. Don't consider Zelda an RPG, WoW is an MMO.

#19 Posted by JoeyRavn (5004 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave said:

13. Final Fantasy 3

What?

#20 Posted by csl316 (9237 posts) -

This is it, guys. The DEFINITIVE list!

#21 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

Well it's supposed to be other people posting top 20 lists or you can debate what's on mine, or you can fall for the troll; all options are solid from my end.

#22 Posted by Raven10 (1886 posts) -

My Sob Story: My Mom is a librarian and when I was growing up the only form of entertainment we were allowed to experience was books. As such I missed out on a ton of great movies and games from the 80's and 90's. I've since tried to rectify that as much as possible but I still don't have the experience playing games to make a list like this. I could tell you all about every game on that list, most in detail, but I can't say I've played many of them. Just not enough time or money and so many games (especially from the PSOne era) just don't hold up well at all. You remember when games didn't save? Yea, that was stupid and I just don't have the time or desire to play the same part of a game over and over and over just to get to a new part and then die and have to start at the beginning. I plan on getting a Wii soon though and I hope to play some classic games via the Virtual Console. Not that I haven't played any. I just haven't played close to enough to make a definitive list. I can say this, though, Half Life 2 would be on that list as would Bioshock and Portal as far as current generation games go. If I had to put a MGS game up there I would choose the first. I thought 3 was the worst of the bunch. I liked 4 and 2 a lot, but the original is probably my favorite.

#23 Posted by csl316 (9237 posts) -

I'll give you credit for showing Vagrant Story and Valkyrie Profile 2 some love.

#24 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

@csl316: Thank you sir, you're an officer and a gentleman. Since VP2 is technically a tactical RPG wouldn't it be amusing to compare its depth and complexity (let alone the amazing platforming mechanic) to XCOM's sheer simplicity. But XCOM wasn't made by Japanese people and therefore is superior! I sort of wanted to put VS/VP2 as 1 2 but trying to diversify a bit.

#25 Posted by csl316 (9237 posts) -
@Fredchuckdave VP2 has one of my favorite JRPG battle systems. I just remember certain boss battles lasting an hour as I used every advantage instead of just grinding. It had so much depth and the movement really evolved the original system in some smart ways. Great story, great characters, awesome music, and a classic game in my eyes.
#26 Posted by Little_Socrates (5693 posts) -

Why do we all suck at giving answers? This is spur-of-the-moment, and total impromptu. Lightly rehearsed, but off the top of my dome.

Chronological order 'cause I used the listmaker and wanted to look at it that way.

My Favorite Games Ever (FLUX)

This list is in a constant state of flux because I'm always playing new games and hoping to add them to the tally.

Starting with 20, to add to 's thread.

1. Super Mario Bros.

I thought about including SMB2 and 3, but I honestly never loved those games as much as the original. If I spent a summer with a NES now, maybe I'd turn towards SMB3, but as of my current standings, it'll probably remain the original forever.

2. Spot Goes to Hollywood

When I really think about the Genesis, the only game I loved as much as Spot Goes to Hollywood is Sonic the Hedgehog 2. But that game was never mine; Spot was unequivocally my game, and it'll always have a spot in my heart. I think this game might've been like Toejam and Earl, where you walked around a given level trying not to die and collecting things. It wasn't structured exactly the same way, and the levels were all themed to different movie tropes (a pirate level, a haunted house level, etc.)

3. Donkey Kong Country

I played this game through a broken wrist and a cast. I adore DKC.

4. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

On top of the brilliant gameplay, writing, and visual design, just listen to THAT MUSIC.

5. Pokémon Red/Blue

Pokemon Blue for life. I still adore this game, despite not being able to play modern Pokemon.

6. Super Mario 64

The first 3D game I ever played. And what a place to start.

7. Paper Mario

Honestly, I feel weird about having this game on the same list as SM RPG, but this is the game that taught me that games could have a more complicated story. Paper Mario has waaaaay more going on than Super Mario RPG (well, until the end of SM RPG) and is just as funny, engaging, and weird. I wish I'd ever liked the Mario & Luigi games as well as Paper Mario and SM RPG.

8. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

My personal pick for "best Zelda game." Fantastic dungeons, a great story, and, again, THAT MUSIC.

9. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

My GTA of choice. I always played it with cheats back in the day, though.

10. Resident Evil 4

Played through RE4 roughly seven or eight times, and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. An absolute favorite. Ramon Salazar is an excellent Wesker weirdo proxy.

11. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

Played through it roughly five or six times, though it's been a while now. Agreed with many that it's the best work Kojima ever managed.

12. Guitar Hero II

The best note tracks Guitar Hero ever managed. I've five-starred all but Psychobilly Freakout and Misirlou on Expert.

13. BioShock

Honestly? I need to replay this one and make sure it deserves its place. The first game that made me ever actually think intellectually about a game.

14. Halo 3

Just so, so many hours poured into this game. Love at first sight, and still love today.

15. Portal

Three hours of tightly-handled perfection. Impossible to follow up.

16. Rock Band 2

Just as many hours as Halo 3 and Guitar Hero II. The full-band experience can't be topped, nor can this game's killer soundtrack.

17. Fallout 3

I will wander the Capital Wastes for a long, long time, even after I've seen every nook and cranny.

18. Super Meat Boy

MINE. 100% GOLDEN GOD. THE PLATFORMER OF CHOICE.

19. Deadly Premonition

One of my favorite stories in video games. Might become my pet game.

20. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Yeah, okay, we're on Giant Bomb, you already know.

#27 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

I don't have 20... mine stop at 16.

#28 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

@Raven10: I don't agree with many of your opinions (well there's definitely an argument for MGS1; ultimately the appeal of watching snake eat snakes and climb a 50 story ladder just outdo it in my book), but an interesting story nonetheless.

@Little_Socrates: Thank you for posting an actual response! If noscript didn't hate this site with a passion I'd probably have a bit more detail; but for VS in particular you can look here: http://fcdisbad.blogspot.com/2010/12/vagrant-story-best-game-ever-made-part.html (It's a 2 year old post so this isn't some obscure advertising method)

#29 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1201 posts) -

Totally impromptu and probably forgetting something Top 20 SNES Games:

20. Mega Man X
19. Lost Vikings
18. E.V.O.
17. Super Castlevania IV
16. Soul Blazer
15 . Secret of Mana
14. Final Fantasy 4
13. Super Mario World
12. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
11. Lufia 2
10. Donkey Kong Country 2
9. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
8. Demon's Crest
7. Tetris Attack
6. Super Mario RPG
5. Kirby Super Star
4. Earthbound
3. Chrono Trigger
2. Final Fantasy 6
1. Super Metroid

#30 Posted by MURDERSMASH (251 posts) -

VIDEO GAMES.

#31 Posted by Jackhole (390 posts) -

Off the top of my head, here it goes. 

20. Pokemon Snap 
19. The Lost Vikings 
18. The Sims 
17. Half Life 2 
16. Skyrim 
15. Super Mario Galaxy 
14. Link's Awakening 
13. Zombie's Ate My Neighbors 
12. Smash TV
11. Portal
10. Katamari Damacy
9. Fallout 3
8. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
7. Majora's Mask
6. Red Dead Redemption
5. Pokemon Red
4. Mass Effect 2
3. Super Mario World
2. Link to the Past
1. Persona 4

#32 Posted by Raven10 (1886 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave: Are you one of those people that still claim they liked playing games from the beginning every time they died a certain number of times? It's stupid. It was a design paradigm left over from the arcade era when dying a lot meant you spent more money on the game. Extreme difficulty was a direct result of wanting players to insert more quarters. But on a console you pay your $50 (or whatever the cost was on that specific system) and get the whole game. That mechanic is no longer valid. The other thing you probably disagreed with is that PSOne games don't hold up. I'll say this, a lot of people have really fond memories of the PSOne and I think it is all but impossible to break entirely free from those memories when judging a game today. But I never owned a PSOne so outside of occasionally playing Crash Bandicoot at a friend's house I never experienced any of those games. So for me, when I play a PSOne game I go in with an entirely fresh outlook. Some games (Like Metal Gear Solid) hold up very well despite their obvious flaws. Others (like most of the platformers) are pretty awful. I tried playing FFVII for a while. It was okay. Not brilliant, but okay. The story doesn't exactly hold up 15 years later. The dialogue is pretty bad. I love the art style and music though. I played for maybe 10 hours (up to the part where you board a boat for a new continent) and then just moved on. I did that for quite a few PSOne games. They just aren't fun anymore. Tomb Raider is terrible. Resident Evil is unplayable. Spyro is incredibly boring and at times plain stupid. A couple games do hold up, just not many of them. 16 Bit games I enjoy a lot more. They had mastered 2D gaming at that point, so as long as the game actually had a save feature I think most of those games are enjoyable enough today. Some simply aren't, but quite a few hold up.

#33 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

@Raven10: You'll note there's no Battletoads or Ninja Gaiden on my list. I like challenging games as long as you're learning and adapting to get better over time; I don't like pointless repetition for the sake of pointless repetition. Now I did for the longest time have a firm belief that a fully priced game needs to take up a certain amount of time to be valuable, varying depending on the genre. Uncharted 2 sort of broke this for me as though I did get 50 some hours of enjoyment out of it I would've been fine with just the initial 12 and still said it was an absolutely incredible experience. I don't think the 4 hour campaign in CoD 4 (even though there's some excellent moments) fits this mold though and I don't like that games are getting shorter and shorter over time. At the same time I no longer feel a drive to replay games once I've finished them as opposed to just moving on to the next game.

If a Platinum trophy is reasonable or particularly challenging without being especially time consuming I'll go for it, if not I'll just play the next game. Even though I got 200 solid hours of enjoyment out of Dark Souls playing various builds I don't really have a drive or interest in playing it again; maybe I played too much in a short time period but there seem to be people that could play it for 500 hours or a thousand hours. I might be able to do that with Vagrant Story but the thing is I've only played VS for about 80 hours; and 80 hours of perfection seems better to me than 1000 hours of repetition; there will be people that disagree.

You're right about most PSX games not holding up, VS does though and still looks reasonably solid to boot. Something about the in-between graphics and weird hardware limitations of that era just doesn't translate all that well to the present. Symphony of the Night is another PS1 game that is superb to this day.

#34 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

I really hate how whenever anyone writes a list people always say "What? No X?"

It's their list, people. Maybe if he was a dozen people making a top 200 list or if he omitted some games you knew he would like, then you can complain.

That being said, you don't have Shadow of the Colossus, so you can go straight to hell.

#35 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

@Red: Insert broken record noise; haven't played it. The reason for this is dumb and pretty personal and maybe sometime I'll go back but it's supposed to be one of those games that would have been incredible at the time and won't be quite as good now just due to how much better everything looks.

#36 Posted by Nightriff (5239 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave said:

@Red: Insert broken record noise; haven't played it. The reason for this is dumb and pretty personal and maybe sometime I'll go back but it's supposed to be one of those games that would have been incredible at the time and won't be quite as good now just due to how much better everything looks.

I really don't think that graphics should matter. The art of the game still holds up well and SotC is one of those games where the scale is the most important factor, it is the fact that you are this normal dude conquering the colossi.

#37 Posted by Zuldim (291 posts) -

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is all twenty slots. DONE.

#38 Posted by ShadowVirus (793 posts) -

@Zuldim said:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is all twenty slots. DONE.

I totally agree with this. Well except I actually have different games for slots 2-19, I made a top 20 list a while ago:

My Top 20 Games From the Past 20 Years

#39 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

@ShadowVirus: Yay team buddies, too bad its so insanely rare

#40 Posted by StarvingGamer (8457 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave: Ok, keep in mind this list was made while at work so I may have made some glaring omission, but this is my personal top 20.

My "Top Games" List

1. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

With a job system that still stands heads and shoulders above all other games in the genre, Final Fantasy Tactics is a game equally deep and challenging in both mechanics and story. It also has the secret best romance in gaming as one of its sub-subplots.

2. Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX is the first game in the series to have actual characters since VI. It manages to elevate Final Fantasy with the technical advances of the Playstation era, while recapturing the magic that seemed lost from the SNES era.

3. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

In terms of mechanics and design, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is the be-all end-all of fighting games. How Capcom managed to achieve this level of approximate balance, while simultaneously giving players a nearly infinite number of options, is nothing short of a miracle.

4. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Konami gave Kojima millions of dollars, and he used it to troll the entire gaming world in the most perfect way possible. Metal Gear Solid 2 is Kojima walking away from an exploding building without stopping to look back.

5. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Not only is this game the gold-standard for competitive multi-player RTS games, it is also a shining example of what can be achieved when an RTS developer decides to take their single-player campaign seriously.

6. EarthBound

When it comes to quirkiness and attitude, no game can top Earthbound. This game does whimsy and wonderment like nothing else, and is incredibly fun to play to boot.

7. The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead finally delivers on the promise of moral choice in games by putting the player in situations where they really need to stop and consider what the right the to do is. The fact that these situations are almost always extremely tense and time-sensitive only makes it better.

8. Super Street Fighter IV

It's amazing to think that a fighting game with this large a roster could be balanced so amazingly well, but there you have it. Super Street Fighter IV improves on the classic formula in every way imaginable.

9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

Plenty of games have had incredibly gripping stories, but I can't think of series that has built to a climax quite as satisfying as the one at the end of Trials and Tribulations. This game offers the ultimate payoff for a tangled story spanning across three games.

10. Bayonetta

Taking the crown from Devil May Cry 3, Bayonetta is the pitch-perfect character action games. There are few games I enjoyed so much that I felt compelled to play the game twice in a row, in one sitting. This is one of them.

11. Super Mario World

No platformer before or since has captured the sense of adventure and exploration quite as well as Super Mario World. Going from left to right is almost an afterthought to going over, around, behind, and under everything and anything.

12. Diablo III

End-game issues aside, Diablo III launched with the most intelligently designed class/item system in an ARPG. To this day they continue to make strong, sweeping changes to the post-60 content and it's only getting better.

13. Suikoden II

Suikoden II is a unique JRPG, in that it manages to stave off the mystic mumbo-jumbo until the very end of the very last encounter of the game. The remainder of the time it spins a tale of the very terrible things regular people do to one another when they are at war.

14. Final Fantasy VI

The ensemble piece of JRPG's, it's still hard to name a real "main" character for this game. Final Fantasy VI manages to make a wide array of characters far more endearing and memorable than most games with a far more focused cast.

15. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

The purity of mechanics and gentle melancholy of Link's Awakening set it apart from the standard Zelda fare. Giving players the ability to combine items in interesting ways encourages experimentation and creativity in a way unlike any other game in the series.

16. Mass Effect 3

Although the extended-cut ruins what was a perfectly good ending, Mass Effect 3 manages to find the balance between the RPG of the original Mass Effect and the action of Mass Effect 2.

17. Rock Band 3

This game deserves recognition simply for the Pro Drums. Who knew that learning how to play an instrument could be made to be so fun, and so social.

18. F-Zero GX

F-Zero GX splits the difference between arcade and simulation racers with an extremely low barrier to entry and incredibly high skill-ceiling. No other game captures the satisfaction of whipping around corners at ludicrous speed quite as well.

19. WarioWare: Touched!

Touched is the de facto WarioWare experience. It builds on the perfect storm of insanity of the original and incorporates stylus controls in all the right ways.

20. Metroid II: Return of Samus

Return of Samus sits between its predecessor and sequel as a happy medium of atmosphere and mechanics. The advanced environmental puzzles are clean and straightforward, and there may be something to the limited color palette that enhances the feelings of cold, dark solitude.

Honorable Mention: Zone of the Enders 2: The 2nd Runner

#41 Edited by glyn (382 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

I'm confused....you want best consoles?

EDIT: I guess I'll throw my list on here, don't think I can rank 20 games and feel comfortable about it, my taste changes all the time so it would be fluctuating constantly.

1. Persona 4
  2. Eternal Darkness
  3. Max Payne
  4. MGS3
  5. Guitar Hero 2
  6. MGS4
  7. Ocarina of Time
  8. Resident Evil 4
  9. Metal Gear Solid
  10. Dragon Age: Origins
  11. Mass Effect
  12. Rock Band 2

Immediately what I thought of! Those games were ridiculously good. Max Payne at the time was ground-breaking. Although I recently played Max Payne 2.... and it still to this day remains one of the greatest gaming experiences I have had. The story is great, . Max Payne 2 built upon every single thing the original did in a positive way. As a true sequel should. It is much better than Max Payne in every possible way. It holds up well and is easy to appreciate it.

Mass Effect was amazing for all the potential it brought with it. Excitement like no other. YOu could not wait to see what happened in the second game. Or even on the next page of the Mass Effect 1 book.

DA:O - awesome, brought some fantastic story ideas to the table, executed them very well. I thought I was going to be set up for another greatest game the world has ever seen... with Morrigan and her child and all the rest... only to be dissapointed. The scene when you are entering the grey wardens camp for the first time, the atmosphere was whoah.

My list would be like this:

1. Max Payne 2
  2. Halo 2 - XBL Multiplayer
  3. Portal
  4. GTA Vice City
  5. Civ 5
  6. Dragon Age: Origins
  7. Mass Effect
  8. Halo CE
  9. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  10. Pokemon Yellow
  11. KOTOR 2
  12. Brothers In Arms - Road To Hill 30
  13. Indigo Prophecy
  14. Deus Ex / Deus Ex Invisible War
  15. METAL ARMS GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Hitman Blood Money
#42 Posted by jakob187 (21728 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave said:

1. Vagrant Story

This is the correct answer. You are the winner.

#43 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2561 posts) -

Say what now?

#44 Edited by falling_fast (2263 posts) -

hmmm

well, here's what I think off the top of my head anyway. In no particular order.

1) Planescape: Torment

2) Fallout 1

3) The Longest Journey

4) Rome: Total War

5) Braid

6) Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn

7) Psychonauts

8) Railroad Tycoon

9) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

10) Fallout: New Vegas

11) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

12) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

13) Crusader Kings II

14) Darklands

15) The Witcher

16) Shadow of the Colossus

17) The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

18) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

19) Mount and Blade: Warband

20) Empire: Total War

#45 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5983 posts) -

@StarvingGamer: I'd agree with you on Starcraft 2 if the original wasn't better in every respect other than the cinematic nature of the single player (note the story is better in Brood War it just isn't told in as impressive a fashion). That and no/few indy game developers back in 1997-2005 or so, and thus vastly superior map makers for Used Map Settings (also Popularity system is God awful relative to just having hosted maps).

#46 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave: I played SotC for the first time four years after its release, and its impact wasn't lessened on me at all. The HD collection available also ups the resolution and framerate.

#47 Posted by BaneFireLord (2967 posts) -

You want a list? I'll give you a list. 
1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 
2. Fallout New Vegas 
3. Batman Arkham Asylum 
4. Red Dead Redemption 
5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 
6. Just Cause 2 
7. Civilization III 
8.  Age of Empires III  
9.  The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind  
10.Star Wars Battlefront II
11.Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the War Lords
12. The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth 
13. Guild Wars 
14. Fallout 3 
15. Sam and Max Season 2 
16. Portal 2
17. Mass Effect 2
18. Peggle
19. Marvel Ultimate Alliance
20. Mass Effect 3

#48 Posted by Psykhophear (941 posts) -

What's with the poll? It makes no sense.

Anyway, here's my top 20 games of all time:

1. Grim Fandango
  2. King's Quest VI: Heir Today Gone Tomorrow
  3. Prisoner of Ice
  4. Super Mario World
  5. Donkey Kong Country
  6. TMNT IV: Turtles In Time
  7. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
  8. Jones In The Fast Lane
  9. Goof Troop
  10. Dungeon Keeper 2
  11. New Ghostbusters II
  12. Super Metroid
  13. Command & Conquer
  14. Inspector Gadget
  15. Aladdin (SNES version)
  16. Sunset Riders
  17. Day of The Tentacle
  18. Resident Evil 2
  19. Aero Fighters
  20. The Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Check out my Top 100 list to see more.

#50 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

Personal choice of top 20 is good but not what I myself would say as the best list. I would give it 3.5 out of 5.