Mass Effect 3 is my 1 through 5. :P
Ehhhhhhhh don't even know that I can mention 5
- Resident Evil 6 (must confess that I haven't played five but I'm a Leon S. Kennedy fan and from what I've seen in the trailer this one actually plays out during nighttime like every proper horror game should)
- GTA V (played GTA IV a ton and it's just about the only game that got my trophy mad I just needed to get them all so even if GTA V is just more of the same that's fine by me)
- The Last of Us (naughty dog has yet to disappoint me the trailer looked very promising, if anyone can create an excellent story driven experience it's them)
- Far Cry 3 (loved the first one but was a little disappointed by the sequal, here's hoping the series returns to form)
- That South Park game
Of course any such list pre-E3 is kinda pointless, but I shall indulge it anyways.
- Guild Wars 2
- Diablo 3
- XCOM (the strategy game by Firaxis)
- As of yet unspecified BF3 Add-Ons (hoping there's gonna be something like the Vietnam expansion for BF:BC 2, taking out all the unfun modern military lock-on weapons and customization overkill in favor of a kick as on-board licensed soundtrack and straightforward gameplay and balancing)
- GTA V
Almost forgot to mention 'Firefall', one of the most interesting games conceptually - business modell and game mechanics-wise.
Oh - and Darksiders 2 seems to have slipped my mind for some reason. Very excited for it too.
5. Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena (If it actually gets an EU release, that is!). P4/P3 fighting game, I want to go to there.
4. Borderlands 2. Absolutely loved the first one with a friend, can't wait to play this one and have a similar experience!
3. Bioshock Infinite. This one really weirds me out as I absolutely refuse to touch Bioshock 1 and 2 because they scare me, but this looks awesome.
2. Resident Evil 6. Yeah, that trailer kind of sideswiped me and this list real hard (sorry Halo 4!). That looks really cool.
1. Mass Effect 3. I know a lot of people are in an 'ughhh, bioware' mood lately, especially after the leaked story stuff, but I've invested in the series for the past 5 years now, and I want to see how it all ends.
Honorable mentions: Halo 4, for being, well, more Halo, Catherine, because I'm from the UK and it's not out yet, and the potential for either Atlus or S-E to make me be really dumb and go out to buy a Vita just for either P4: The Golden or a Vita Dissidia game.
Mass Effect 3
Far Cry 3
No way Rockstar's releasing two games in one year, Also Naughty Dog probably isn't releasing The Last of Us until next year as well.
Still, the top two were my most anticipated games before the end of year announcements. something to look forward to in 2013 I guess.