#1 Posted by big_jon (5789 posts) -

My favourite games between the 1990 and 2002 era.

1. Donkey Kong Country

My first game and game system ever. I love this game and it will always have a special place in my heart.

2. Halo

This game changed it all for me, coming from the N64 this game was amazing: beautiful graphics, story, game play, and a compelling world made this a hallmark in my life, and is why to this day I am a massive Halo fan. Halo 2 would be on the list around here too but I wanted to stick to older games up to around 2002 .

3. Super Metroid

Awesome monsters and cool guns.

4. Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!

Loving the art, music and slight gameplay improvements from the other DKs I loved this game almost as much as the first.

5. Duke Nukem 3D

Duke Nukem 64 was my first FPS crush, I loved his game and the cool monsters. Babes helps too.

6. Super Mario World

Who doesn't have this game on their list? It was and still is great fun.

7. Banjo-Kazooie

The first rare game since the DK series and I loved it.

8. Command & Conquer

My first Real time strategy game this would go one to fuel my love for RTS games.

9. Super Mario 64

Loved this in the same way I loved banjo, but I've just always loved rare games a bit more.

10. MechAssault

First online game, great fun amazing game. Mad cat and Timber wolf my favourite mechs.

What are yours and why?

#2 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

i hate video games.

#3 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

Why did you limit yourself to 2002? Or do all your favorite games just happen to be before 2003?

#4 Posted by big_jon (5789 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan: Because it would be too hard to round down to ten otherwise, also these are the primary games that influenced my childhood.

@Clonedzero: Why are you here then?

#5 Posted by DarthOrange (3909 posts) -

Here is my list. I haven't updated it in a while and I still need to add descriptions. I'll get around to it eventually.

#6 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

Made my list a long time ago. I try to keep it updated.

#7 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1212 posts) -

It's always subject to change but so far...