#1 Edited by Grambo (21 posts) -

Torchlight is an awesome action rpg. What are your experiences with it?

And how excited are you about the sequel?

#2 Posted by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

In my humble opinion torchlight > D3, I enjoyed it more.

#3 Posted by BonOrbitz (2212 posts) -

@Grambo said:

Torchlight is an awesome action rpg. What are your experiences with it?

And how excited are you about the sequel?

Oh man, I can't wait for TLII. I look forward to playing DIII someday, but my excitement for that game was severely diminished by the first TL.

#4 Posted by Zarxces (5 posts) -

I wanna play Torchlight, the second one at least, I've heard many a good thing about it. Would be nice to compare to D3 in a video perhaps! Gonna have to give it a try.

#5 Posted by Fearbeard (834 posts) -

Torchlight is awesome for about 5 to 10 hours. It starts losing it's charm after that with the lack of loot variety.

I'm very excited to see Torchlight 2 though

#6 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

It looks like ugly Diablo 2, that's about all I know. Maybe I'll check it out for the coop because I know at least one friend who is super excited for it, but it looks like a bad, unevolved DIablo game, and there's already a gorgeous and fresh, evolved Diablo game out right now, I dunno why I'd want Torchlight, save for if I was on the road a lot and needed something mobile.

#7 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

What's up with the 360 crowd pimping Torchlight recently? Was there a sale or something? I had a good time with TL when it launched back in 2009, but I don't think it holds up well with more modern entries in the genre.