Transformice - High Level Play

coolfurby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By coolfurby

hey guys what's up? I'm kaveman and i've been playing transformice since day 1 of release ((i had to play with those bloody frenchies ;P)) so obviously my skills have developed GREATLY over the months of gaming.  

Transformice is a multiplayer flash game, where you control a mouse whose goal is to try and return with the cheese faster than all of the other Mice. You are assisted by a (point based) Shaman, who has the ability to summon various physics-based objects to help the mice get the cheese and get back safely. 

SO with my immense skill i i thought it would be gracious of me to compile the greatest moments of my transfomice carrer into one youtube videos to help improve the game of my fellow players (im sick of plahying with noobs lmao)  - here they vid is:

check it out post your questions about transformice and i'll try to answer them to my best ability thank you/
OwlPen0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OwlPen0r

great video man it's good to see you giving back to the transformice community in that way i love transformice too i think i'm even in your video because i too play high level play 

/dance

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By louiedog

Strangely awesome.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Steve_C

Can't say this vid seems too helpful. It's more of a music video than anything. It's often far too zoomed in, and the way it shifts around with the beat is disorientating.

This does make me want to play it again though. It looks like some stuff has been added. Need to round up the GB Transformice crew.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By ESREVER

Transformice is an awesome game to play around in, with friends espeically. 

But nothing about that video screamed high level play. At all... And your mouse wasn't even decked out in spiffeh clothing. He just had a safety helmet on. hat's not saying you gotta be decked out to be pro, but the clothes do play a role of status symbols. 
 I'm really not sure how you intend to instruct new players with that music video. A video lesson on the game would help a lot of new players though. Especially new Shamans. A video instructing new players how to use the tools and mechanics of the game efficiently would make more sense. Things like ghost boxes and runes and what not... and wall climbing skills. I'm a terrible shaman, I always get everyone killed (once in awhile its on purpose) but I'm a pretty good cheese grabber.