#1 Posted by pimsy (62 posts) -

Now I know there are some people who are just asking what games have trophies and what don’t but I don’t.
What I really want to know is who is going to put some effort into getting them, all be it from just 1 bronze or all trophies and platinum.

Super Stardust

Confirmed

So these are some I can think of off the top of my head that are getting them some point soon.

So all I want to know is which of you is going for gold…platinum or just get them as they come and more important are they worth it

#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Meh. I own a PS3 so don't think im a hater, but they are really not doin for me. Im already at 15,000 + points on Xbox and besides I love the 360 controller so most my Multiplat games Im buying for 360

I will however buy Killzone 2, LBP and MAG

#3 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1917 posts) -

I've already gotten all of the ones in Super Stardust HD, I'm just waiting for Burnout and Uncharted to implement them.  I told myself I'd make an effort to get all of them.

#4 Posted by Leone (145 posts) -

I wish all games would eventually get them- It'd probably make me replay Metal Gear Solid 4 some more times and I'd definitely love to see them in Ratchet and Clank. You'd think for games like Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto 4 that have achievements on the 360, it wouldn't be all that hard to make similar ones for the trophy system on the PS3.

I know that once I finally have some games that have trophies in 'em, I'll invariably force myself to get the platinum ones. I just need some games to actually try that on.

#5 Posted by pimsy (62 posts) -
#6 Posted by JNYR (112 posts) -

I don't see why Sony didn't make it mandatory for all games to have trophies like Microsoft did, I think they would have a much bigger impact.

#7 Posted by HardLeft (6 posts) -

I think its a nice feature and if you don't like it you can easily ignore it.