Try It!

gearijigu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By gearijigu

Digging around in my room I happened upon an ancient relic. Oh wait..... this is isn't an artifact! It's my Game Boy! As I dusted it off I realized that the last time that I had played it was, well I don't remember the last time that I played it. This was convenient for the long and boring car ride I would have to endure that very day. I popped in a copy of Super Mario World and I was off!  Now at the end of the game I realized that I had stumbled upon a great time waster. Not only are the games cheap for the GBA, but some of the games still manage to be fun. Needless to say I will be wasting my time re-discovering a platform long since forgotten.

gearijigu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gearijigu

Digging around in my room I happened upon an ancient relic. Oh wait..... this is isn't an artifact! It's my Game Boy! As I dusted it off I realized that the last time that I had played it was, well I don't remember the last time that I played it. This was convenient for the long and boring car ride I would have to endure that very day. I popped in a copy of Super Mario World and I was off!  Now at the end of the game I realized that I had stumbled upon a great time waster. Not only are the games cheap for the GBA, but some of the games still manage to be fun. Needless to say I will be wasting my time re-discovering a platform long since forgotten.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jeffgoldblum

I am currently going back and playing old PS2 games I missed.

gezkrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By gezkrat

Needless to say Pokemon Red / Blue were the top two time-wasters of my childhood Gameboy career, though the GB Mega Man series and Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins run very close seconds... :-/

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

I don't have my old Gameboy anymore.  :-(

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By choffy21

Kid tried to trade in his Game Boy Color and some gems (Pokemon Red and Blue, Tony Hawk 2, Super Mario Land 2, Pokemon Pinball and Pokemon Trading Card Game) while I was working at GameStop this weekend. I told him that we don't take that stuff anymore, and he offered it to me for $5.

So addicting! But man, I miss the backlight...
Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Mrnitropb

NO joke, I'm going to go dig around the trunk of my car (possibly under the passenger seat) for my old, worn out, warranty voided, laser DRE's POS PS2 and buy up a copy of persona 4 and okami and shadow of the colossus. But Im also drunk and full of it.