get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By get2sammyb
@TekZero said:
" I think that it's fantastic that Top Gear is in GT5.  It's the best car show ever made.  Makes me wish it was coming out for the 360 or that I owned a PS3. "
They're extending GTTV too, so you'll be able to stream full episodes of Top Gear from within the game (among other things). To be honest, I don't really like Top Gear but, yeah, it's a big coup (sp?) for the game I agree.

Makes me wonder if they'll feature the game on the show. Anyone know?
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#102  Edited By Chummy8

I do know that Jeremy Clarkson (one of the stars of Top Gear) actually did a review of the original GT.  He reviewed the game like he reviews cars and he was highly impressed by it.   It wouldn't surprise me if the game is featured in some way.   Knowing them, they would probably take a supercar around their track in real life and then try it in the game and see how good they do.   

Maybe even have the Stig drive the car in real time versus them playing the game. 

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By HitmanAgent47

800 standard cars from gt4 and 200 premium cars that they created this gen, enough said. It might sell better by alot, however is it going to get a better score?

sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By sixghost

That'll show Turn 10 for not taking 8 years to make their game.
apoptosis61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By apoptosis61

GT? no thx

JoshLarson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By JoshLarson

All that I can add to the discussion here is that I am excited about and will buy Gran Turismo 5 week one and I haven't felt the need to buy Forza 3 yet.
angelfan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#107  Edited By angelfan91
@Dirty_Harry said:
"Yes, i would rather buy the NFS game if its any good as the old hot pursuit.  EDIT: And i thought that GT5 was a sim racer? Why would even compare those two... "

This, plus I enjoy pretty much everything Criterion has done up to this point.  I don't have a PS3 so even if I wanted GT5 I couldn't get it. 
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108  Edited By Ace829
@kmdrkul said:

" Reading through this topic in it's entirety it's clear that the OP has some sort of agenda.  Essentially discredits any point he tries to make, especially when he blatantly ignores other users who point out how irrational his thinking is.   "

This.

No Caption Provided
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Brendan

KaosAngel threads make me laugh.  Possibly the most immature "business school graduate with multiple expensive cars" I have ever heard of.  Stick to telling believable stories behind your keyboard, kid.  Or go cry about FF13 more, whichever you feel is the most productive use of your time. 
Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Damien

Just because of this topic, I'm going to buy 20 copies of every NFS and Forza game ever made for every system except Sony systems.  I'm also gonna buy a 1000 copies of GT5 and then return them.  That'll show em.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111  Edited By OmegaPirate
@KaosAngel said:
" @SamFo: Their entire E3 2009 and post-E3 shit with Forza being the definitive racing simulator, and that no other game comes close?  All the shit they talked at E3, and then up to the release of Forza 3. "
Not to mention the instances of turn 10 employees creating forum accounts to games websites and talking shit about gt5 and how awesome forza was gonna be prior to its release! 

(may have already bee said, not reading through 5+ pages to find out xD)
J0n3s1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By J0n3s1

Hmm PS3 fanboy I smell.. Well they aren't going to be pissed because they aren't after the same market (both are console exclusives). They will probably play the game and try to learn something new and continue making great driving games that hopefully don't take 100 years to make. (Sorry I just couldn't resist)

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#113  Edited By TheHBK
@KaosAngel said:
" @SamFo: Their entire E3 2009 and post-E3 shit with Forza being the definitive racing simulator, and that no other game comes close?  All the shit they talked at E3, and then up to the release of Forza 3. "

Their game is finished.  Turn 10 wins. 
Get off your high horse man.  Real racing fans would get both games.  You just a Sony suckup. 
Forza has awesome AI, damage for all cars, great online that GT probably wont be able to touch because it was made in Japan,  and I enjoyed it thoroughly since it was out, last year...
GT5 looks amazing but they will never get any pass on dev time since for me, its not justified.  Not from a business standpoint and not from a fan's view.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By CL60

You really need to grow up KaosAngel. Keep the fanboy garbage off this site.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Brendan said:
" KaosAngel threads make me laugh.  Possibly the most immature "business school graduate with multiple expensive cars" I have ever heard of.  Stick to telling believable stories behind your keyboard, kid.  Or go cry about FF13 more, whichever you feel is the most productive use of your time.  "
Was KaosAngel the kid who imported FF13, came on here saying how it was the best game ever made, then 2 days later was not so enthusiastic? That was funny. 

Yeah this thread has a lot of fanboy crap flying around. I think a lot of people on this site have both consoles and really couldn't give two shits about console wars, because if they are into that kind of game they will probably buy Forza 3 and GT5.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@get2sammyb said:
"To be honest, I don't really like Top Gear but, yeah, it's a big coup (sp?) for the game I agree.  Makes me wonder if they'll feature the game on the show. Anyone know? "
They did a feature with GT4, Jeremey did a lap in the game then had to go try and match it or beat it in real life to prove you could use a racing simulator to learn a track. So yeah, it's possible they might do something with it, but it's the BBC and they aren't allowed to blatantly advertise things. When they did the GT4 feature they just put a camera to the screen and only fleetingly showed the Gran Turismo logo.
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#117  Edited By KaosAngel
@CL60 said:
"  Keep the fanboy garbage off this site. "
This has nothing to do with fanboys, I never once mentioned the PS3 or 360, it has everything to do with the crap Turn 10 has been pulling for the past few years on GAF, other sites and whatnot. 

@Brendan said:
" KaosAngel threads make me laugh.  Possibly the most immature "business school graduate with multiple expensive cars" I have ever heard of.  Stick to telling believable stories behind your keyboard, kid.  Or go cry about FF13 more, whichever you feel is the most productive use of your time.  "
While at it claiming to know about me...technically I graduated with Business Legal (hence why I'm going to law school at the moment), and my Infinity G37 was only $40,000 but I will admit the Mercedes I got as a graduation gift is a bit pricer...but I do love it!   I posted pictures of them about a month ago, they're pretty!  :D 
Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Baillie
@KaosAngel: You're becoming more and more of an idiot everyday.  

Oh hey, Final Fantasy called to say they miss their biggest fan.
WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#119  Edited By WickedCestus

Yep. Sales are all that matters. You have that right. Seriously though, Forza games are really damn cool, and even if they don't sell that well, they're definitely not bad. It's good that there is someone making an Xbox 360 driving sim instead of the only one being Sony-exclusive. They are are doing fine, and they've released three good games in the time the GT guys have made one. 

EDIT: I didn't realize how irrational you were and how many posts this thread had when I typed this. I kinda regret posting in such a stupid thread just saying what other logical people have said before me (and been completely ignored). 

Djeffers03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Djeffers03

Why would they be pissed? There game sold like 3 million copies. And remember that GT5 has been in development for years on end, its only logical that it has more content.  
But yeah, the game looks awesome and way better than Forza 3.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#121  Edited By Emilio

Btw, the demo sold well because it suckered people into thinking it was an actual full game.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By KaosAngel
@Emilio said:
" Btw, the demo sold well because it suckered people into thinking it was an actual full game. "
I'm not too sure of that...I mean, the title on the front says Prologue...and it only had 60 cars at the time.  I think the people who bought it were interested in the future of GT5, and the cheaper price point of $40 bucks.   

I really doubt people were suckered into believing it was a retail game when it wasn't full priced, and it said Prologue right there on the front.
Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Baillie
@KaosAngel said:
" @Emilio said:
" Btw, the demo sold well because it suckered people into thinking it was an actual full game. "
I'm not too sure of that...I mean, the title on the front says Prologue...and it only had 60 cars at the time.  I think the people who bought it were interested in the future of GT5, and the cheaper price point of $40 bucks.    I really doubt people were suckered into believing it was a retail game when it wasn't full priced, and it said Prologue right there on the front. "
So games have a subtitle. Not everyone assumed that having it say Prologue meant it was a demo for a game that would come out YEARS later.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By KaosAngel
@Baillie: Yet you keep bumping my threads!  While you're at it, can you bump my thread when I show my new car?  It might indeed prove I really do love cars, and the GT series as a whole.  Again, it has nothing to do with fanboys, it has everything to do with the shit that Turn 10 has been talking on other sites and whatnot.  if you post on NeoGAF you would know all this, and you would realize GT5 is a big deal if you look at the thread there.   

But hey, of course I'm an idiot...I could only get into law school and wasn't skilled enough for a MBA (too young they told me).  :(
Masakari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Masakari

Hum... judging from the ungodly amount of time GT5 is taking, if anything it was Polyphony who was pissed. 

So GT5 will have more stuff. That a big deal? You do realize that Turn 10 shipped 3 entire games, and are already working on a 4th / F3 Kinect DLC by the time GT5 is released? I work in game development, it's a massively different beast having to ship a game every 2 years (having caught a hardware transition as well, cause F1 was Xbox and 2 and 3 are X360), and having unlimited time and money to do a game. 

All I take from all of this is obviously Turn 10 just "talked smack" as marketing and promotion, and Polyphony can't develop a timely project to save their lives. They certainly can't do a 2 year project. I respect both developers, but in regards to GT5, if you're given unlimited time and money and you don't produce an industry leading product, your a moron and a failure of a company.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By CL60
@KaosAngel said:
" @CL60 said:
This has nothing to do with fanboys, I never once mentioned the PS3 or 360, it has everything to do with the crap Turn 10 has been pulling for the past few years on GAF, other sites and whatnot. 

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but fanboyism is not exclusive to the 360 and PS3 console wars.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By KaosAngel

Taken from GAF :P 
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Brendan
@KaosAngel: 
Ok I'll give, I don't actually know anything about you, and you could be all that you say.  Your post, however, smells strongly of a butthurt consumer, and not one who knows anything about marketing and strong business practices.  As one going through business school myself, it seems pretty obvious to me that hyping your product is an exceptionally obvious thing to before it comes out.  You've given no actually quotes from devs "talking smack" other than saying that their game is an incredible product, which is far better than talking to the press about how much they love Polyphony Digital, and how their games can't even compare in quality to GT 5.  I'm sorry, but you read like a person with horse blinders on, not a knowledgeable and level headed adult.     
Avatar image for white_silhouette
White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Brendan said:

" @KaosAngel: Ok I'll give, I don't actually know anything about you, and you could be all that you say.  Your post, however, smells strongly of a butthurt consumer, and not one who knows anything about marketing and strong business practices.  As one going through business school myself, it seems pretty obvious to me that hyping your product is an exceptionally obvious thing to before it comes out.  You've given no actually quotes from devs "talking smack" other than saying that their game is an incredible product, which is far better than talking to the press about how much they love Polyphony Digital, and how their games can't even compare in quality to GT 5.  I'm sorry, but you read like a person with horse blinders on, not a knowledgeable and level headed adult.      "

Are you implying that a level headed adult wouldn't say a "My dick is bigger than your dick" comment like this?

@KaosAngel said:

But hey, of course I'm an idiot...I could only get into law school and wasn't skilled enough for a MBA (too young they told me).  :( "

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#131  Edited By Cube

I dunno, I remember watching that E3 where Turn 10 had a big circle-jerk and it just felt really unprofessional. Almost as bad as when Microsoft name dropped the competition when talking about how they "took" franchises.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By KaosAngel
@Cube said:

" I dunno, I remember watching that E3 where Turn 10 had a big circle-jerk and it just felt really unprofessional. Almost as bad as when Microsoft name dropped the competition when talking about how they "took" franchises. "

Seriously, even Cube knows what happened!  It was years of shit said by Turn 10, and people act like this thread is a PS3 vs 360...it has NOTHING to do with the games but what Turn 10 did.   

It wasn't just a small thing, it was LOADS of shit they said on GAF, making fake accounts, the shit they said about GT5, the insults they spat at Kaz and his team, and acting higher than angels.   

If Turn 10 didn't act like idiots and arrogant for the past few years, people wouldn't feel this way about Turn 10.  All the shit they did, and Kaz's team never said one word to start it, nor did they counter anything Turn 10 said.  
Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Damien
@KaosAngel:  In that comic, are those actual quotes, or just more stupid bullshit.
JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By JokerSmilez
@Brendan said:
" @KaosAngel: "I'm sorry, but you read like a person with horse blinders on, not a knowledgeable and level headed adult.      "
Are you kidding me? Did you not see his last post?  

@KaosAngel
said:
"
"
Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#135  Edited By Raven10

Personally I don't like racing sims so I don't care either way. I played the demo of GT5 that was released and thought it was terrible. I'm sure things will change since that demo, but I wasn't impressed. Not that I like Forza much better. In all honesty, if I get a racing game this year it will be Need For Speed. Criterion makes some of the best games out there, and I love the mix of Burnout and Need for Speed.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#136  Edited By Raven10

One other thing I forgot. Having over 1000 cars is stupid when 900 of those cars are things I would never want to drive in real life, much less a racing game. PGR3 did it best I think. The slowest car they had went over 170 mph. If I'm playing a racing game I want to race in fast cars. I don't want to spend 20 hours before getting to the 200 mph cars. I want things to be fast right away. That is all.

nok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By nok

Yowsers buddy, take a fanboy chill pill. Oh and I can only find worldwide sales of the demo at 3.8 million, pretty freaking good for sure, but not 5 million. Oh and Forza 2 sold a little over 4 million. I hope the game is great but Forza 3 has been a wonderful game to play, I hope they both do well so that gamers have a choice. It's nice to have competition. Seeing how Turn 10 made three games in the time it has taken them to make one kinda makes me want to stick with Forza as I may actually get a new game before I'm fifty.

Oh jeez, didn't realize the length or idiocy of this post when I wrote this, sorry everyone.

destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#138  Edited By destruktive
@Baillie said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Emilio said:
I'm not too sure of that...I mean, the title on the front says Prologue...and it only had 60 cars at the time.  I think the people who bought it were interested in the future of GT5, and the cheaper price point of $40 bucks.    I really doubt people were suckered into believing it was a retail game when it wasn't full priced, and it said Prologue right there on the front. "
So games have a subtitle. Not everyone assumed that having it say Prologue meant it was a demo for a game that would come out YEARS later. "
Demo would be nice to have on it for the non-english speaking countries as well.

When I worked at a game store, people actually came in and asked if there was anything they had to do to unlock the rest of the game.
They weren't too happy when I told them that was it.
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Brendan
@White_Silhouette:
I don't want to spend a lot of time getting into whether I think he's a genuine person of not.  His written personality is very questionable for someone with high achievements, and I've certainly never met someone with his qualifications who seems as impulsive and immature as he is.  I'm not going to try to prove it, but this whole thread is written extrememely poorly, and comes off as severely immature, so it doesn't really matter what he says about himself anyway.   

I'm sure GT 5 will be great, and I'm also sure that Polyphony Digital does not give a shit about what Turn 10 says, but what they do.  They've clearly spent a long time crafting a very promising game, and have probably taken into account many things T10 has done to the genre since they last put out a proper retail release.  Just as Turn 10 owes PD a lot for what they have managed to accomplish with Forza, at least partially does PD owe the competition that is T10 for what they are trying to do with GT5.  Of course, it's all speculation since this game hasn't even come out yet.
Avatar image for white_silhouette
White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KaosAngel said:

Seriously, even Cube knows what happened!  It was years of shit said by Turn 10, and people act like this thread is a PS3 vs 360...it has NOTHING to do with the games but what Turn 10 did.    It wasn't just a small thing, it was LOADS of shit they said on GAF, making fake accounts, the shit they said about GT5, the insults they spat at Kaz and his team, and acting higher than angels.     If Turn 10 didn't act like idiots and arrogant for the past few years, people wouldn't feel this way about Turn 10.  All the shit they did, and Kaz's team never said one word to start it, nor did they counter anything Turn 10 said.   "

So how in anyway does your last quote have any relation to this " Turn 10 must be shitting their pants right now"?
Shouldn't it be something more like Turn 10 should apologize for the comments made towards the GT5 team.  If that is the point of the thread. Why is it just showing up now? It shouldn't it have showed up when it started. Also I'm confused as how showing all the great things about GT5 actually has any relation to the supposed point you are trying to make. No matter the volume of content or size or status of the game. It is not good business practice to go after another company like that. If you really were to have volume to your point it wouldn't be about how many copies of the game have sold, or features in it. There are volumes of horrible Wii games that have sold better then some 360 and PS3 games combined. So does that make them a "better" company than the others?. You defend that GT5 is better then forza and is going to sell more and has more options. But that has nothing to do with business etiquette.
Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Baillie
@KaosAngel: Bumping your threads? I have replied two times to one thread. The others, I look at and roll my eyes. 
trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#142  Edited By trace

I'm aware that I might be feeding the troll here, but I feel compelled to post regardless. My sincere apologies if I end up dragging this conversation out a lot further as a result.

That disclaimer said, let me get this perfectly straight. KaosAngel starts this thread by posting a huge list of features, some of which Forza 3 has, but never mind that. Then he rips on EA, and says the following:

" Those idiots at Turn 10 are going to have their bar shattered and a new one will be placed in the heavens. [...] Is anyone else glad Turn 10 is about to get their asses handed to them in 2 months?  I hope they lose face, and they stick with Kinnect racing games, they aren't even worthy of making another simulation of cars."  

...and then claims not to be a fanboy while using sales figures to argue against anyone pointing out that Forza Motorsport 3's actually a pretty good game, despite repeated logic pointing out that Gran Turismo's only the original console racing sim, so naturally it'll outsell a newcomer to the genre by brand name alone. I think it's safe to say that if you speak with this much vitriol over a developer talking smack about their competition, and argue against another game so irrationally, you're a fanboy, whether you realize it or not. There's no need to prove you love the Gran Turismo series by posting pictures of cars, KaosAngel -- you've done a great job of proving your unconditional love already.

Then, as people start calling him out on his faulty points, mostly to argue a much fairer point of both Forza and GT being good games, he begins to drop mentions of getting $40,000+ cars as gifts, and how he's going to law school and could've gotten an MBA, as if that has anything to do with what we're talking about, which it doesn't. All it does is make you look like the kid of a rich family who's very removed from reality and common sense, which frankly, won't do anything to help your argument's validity (or lack thereof).

But really, this all appears to come down to a disgruntled gamer venting on Giant Bomb over something he saw on NeoGAF. Maybe it's because he'll be noticed around here, maybe not. I don't know why. Regardless, he can lash out at all those mean things Turn 10 developers said about GT5, because like any other developers, they believe in their product. And of course, Polyphony Digital doesn't say anything, because they never say anything in the first place. Why would they need to? The leader never has a reason to mention the up-and-comer. But hey, Dan Greenwalt really doesn't respect Kazunori Yamauchi, and he's going to get his comeuppance, right?

Hi, Dan! Hi, Kaz!
Hi, Dan! Hi, Kaz!
...or maybe all that talk is just posturing and marketing, and isn't meant to be hurtful at all. Maybe in reality, when everything calms down, both sides respect each other, while desperately wanting to outdo each other's games.

Yeah, that's a far more rational view. My advice to KaosAngel: Nobody cares what you drive, how well-off you are, or how much you love cars. Take a deep breath, let your petty hatred go, and realize that Forza Motorsport 3 is a good game, too, and that's all right! Its quality doesn't do anything to lessen what Gran Turismo 5 has to offer, and the better Gran Turismo 5 is, the more it will inspire Forza Motorsport 4 to step it up. This is good for us all! However, irrational fanboy hatred doesn't do anything to help the products you love, and it just makes you come off sounding like a jerk. This isn't a war. If both sides win, we win as consumers.

Please, I implore you, open your mind a bit -- there's nothing wrong with loving both series. Of course, if you want to continue venting over something on NeoGAF that made you so angry, maybe you should just post your issues on their boards, and just let the Giant Bomb userbase enjoy what any normal racing game fan should enjoy first and foremost over ridiculous system wars and everything else: Good racing games.
harrisonave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By harrisonave

Forza and Gran Turismo seem like two very different games, to me.  I never really liked racing games until Forza came along, so I've always had a love for that series.  Gran Turismo... I feel like I should like it, but it just bores me to tears.  I don't know why.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#144  Edited By Symphony

I was wondering when you'd make another typical KaosAngel thread. You were actually beginning to sound civil for awhile there.

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#145  Edited By Ace829
@Symphony said:
" I was wondering when you'd make another typical KaosAngel thread. You were actually beginning to sound civil for awhile there. "
I think he's Giant Bomb's pet troll at this point. You can't go a month without one of these threads I suppose.
TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#146  Edited By TobyD81

Need For Speed and GT are comepletely different styles of racing games. They're aimed at different audiences, so there's no comparison between them. GT vs. Forza does make sense.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By meteora

I smell a veryyyyy slightly biased OP.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#148  Edited By beargirl1

i love you kaosangel

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By xMP44x

Damn, that's almost scary how much content that is being packed into Gran Turismo 5. Every time I hear more about that game I want a PS3 more and more. Eventually I'll probably break down and buy one. I had no idea about the GT-TV idea, though that sounds like a sufficient reason for the game to sell more units to people who probably won't be playing it. The only thing that felt like a bit of a downer to me about Gran Turismo 5 is that weird announcement about how the majority of the cars are retextured models. Still, if they look decent enough I think I might be forced to purchase a Playstation 3 in the future.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KaosAngel said:
" @CL60 said:

@Brendan said:
While at it claiming to know about me...technically I graduated with Business Legal (hence why I'm going to law school at the moment), and my Infinity G37 was only $40,000 but I will admit the Mercedes I got as a graduation gift is a bit pricer...but I do love it!   I posted pictures of them about a month ago, they're pretty!  :D  "
I am genuinely amazed that you aren't 13.