Turtle Beach Headphones

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fresh2deafbill

So a couple of my friends have been talking about these Turtle Beach gaming headphones that they use with their xbox. I've been doing some research and they seem pretty interesting. I'm considering purchasing either the X1 or X31 model but I want a second opinion. Does anyone here on this fine website know anything about these that I should know? Are they worth the 60-100 bucks depending on which I buy?  Thanks in advance.

Ear Force X1 Headphones

Ear Force X31 Headset

Cynical_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cynical_M

I have the X1..They sound great,I think its worth the money. I cant think of any problems I've had with them. For me it was like playing these games I've gone through for the first time,you really pick up on sounds you might not hear normally..

kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By kraznor

All I know is I work in video-game retail and I get tons of calls about these. Should probably find out where one can obtain them so I can at least point people in the right direction.

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By fresh2deafbill
@Cynical_M: the problem with the X1's for me is the wires. I don't know if I'm gonna like the nest of wires it might create. But then again the X1's work with the PC and the X31's do not. So I'm still stuck. 

At least now I know it's worth the money though, thanks