I'm hoping that E3 can offer something interesting or perhaps a new game release will do it. Maybe it's just me but what with the lack of PS4 and Xbone games and this period of transition, gaming and gaming news feels a bit dull at the moment. Or is it just me ?
I don't know what you're talking about. Kotaku has been pretty restrained. It's not like it's only been around for 2 weeks or anything.
- Not Everyone Playing 'Twitch Plays Pokémon' Appears To Be Human
- The Goofy Religions Of 'Twitch Plays Pokémon,' Explained
- Rejoice, For 'Twitch Plays Pokémon' Has Revived The Helix Fossil
- Watch 'Twitch Plays Pokémon' Get Their Final Gym Badge
- The Twitch Plays Pokémon phenomana inspired a lot of arti...
- The Miraculous Progress of 'Twitch Plays Pokémon'
- Thousands Of People Are Playing A Single Game of Pokémon ...
- 'Twitch Plays Pokémon' Looks Even Sillier In Real Life
- How Players Actually Make Progress in 'Twitch Plays Pokémon'
- Thousands of People Are Playing Tetris Without Realizing It
- 'Twitch Plays Pokémon' Is Breaking Parts Of Twitch
Browse BoardsJump to Top
Please Log In to post.