#1 Posted by Mattyboysmith (61 posts) -

I'm hoping that E3 can offer something interesting or perhaps a new game release will do it. Maybe it's just me but what with the lack of PS4 and Xbone games and this period of transition, gaming and gaming news feels a bit dull at the moment. Or is it just me ?

#2 Posted by BisonHero (7039 posts) -

Your thread title seems irrelevant to your complaints about this being a transition period between generations.

#3 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Gaming news:

- Person said this on Twitter

- X game has been delayed or cancelled

- Some studio shut down or let people go

- Sexism and why it's only bad when tropes or silly clothing are related to women

Gaming news has always been pretty boring.

#4 Posted by mosespippy (4446 posts) -

I don't think Twitch Pokemon was over reported. I think everybody mentioned it like once. If you've been seeing it pop up in the news too much then it's probably because you're going to too many sites that cover the same things.

#5 Posted by Nadril (547 posts) -

Honestly I think the idea is pretty interesting -- it's definitely worth 'reporting' on.

#6 Edited by MikeJFlick (444 posts) -

Video game news industry is pathetic, it's not the fault of anyone, but when you report on a subject that is so slow moving, you report on what you can otherwise you aren't making the profit to keep running.

#8 Posted by Darji (5293 posts) -

the worst thing regarding this was the Sessler Twitch stream in which you could control Sessler to do dumb stuff..... That was the point when I thought enough already....

#9 Posted by AdequatelyPrepared (676 posts) -

TPP is a neat idea, but the fan community of it has gone slightly off the deep end. The actual hatred and anger that was spewed when the creator introduced a more democratic approach to sifting through commands was nothing short of hilarious.

#10 Posted by perfectlizardwizard (111 posts) -

That's because Patricia is a shit journalist and is (among others) been deteriorating Kotaku since Brian Crecente left.