Twitter box on main page

tommytoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't use Twitter (in that sense that i don't have an account) but i love the twitter box that's on the lower right hand side of the main page. Lately i've started to notice i'm not really getting much use of it, since it's 90% tweets from one person (Dan). I have nothing against Dan but if this continues perhaps it should be renamed to "Tweets from Dan"?

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have thought the same thing. Dan tweets a fucking lot. They should at least make the box longer so it goes down to the community showcase section.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@flacracker said:

I have thought the same thing. Dan tweets a fucking lot. They should at least make the box longer so it goes down to the community showcase section.

Go even further and just make two seperate boxes. Dan's tweets and everybody else's.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By AMyggen

Was the same way with Ryan. Also, this seems like the smallest problem in the world.

EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems this could be solved just by giving each staff member their own feed on the front page, instead of having a single feed that they all spill into.

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not always though. Jeff cut down on twitter compared to the past and dan always got something going on which is why he often has a lot at the same time. They should just make it longer.