UK Duders who got a poster...

buttmonk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Just want to know if anyone has managed to get a frame for the poster. If so, where did you manage to get it? I have checked loads of places and i cant seem to find one anywhere.

Thanks in advance

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By 49th

What is the size of the poster? Type in google "size of poster frame" you can order online from amazon, IKEA, John Lewis, Debenhams, Marks and Spencers. You can probably also find them in the physical store or go to a gift shop or art shop because they always have frames. Also photo stores like snappy snaps.

buttmonk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By buttmonk3y

It seems to be an odd size (18 x 36). Im off to Ikea tomorrow so will have a look there.

matt_f606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You will probably need a larger frame with a 'mount'. The mounts are cardboard so come in lots of sizes to fir standard frames.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#5  Edited By extintor

I bought one of these and it is pretty good quality for the price.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GSPHBOY/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By thomasnash

If all else fails you could always find a framers in your town and get it framed custom like. Probably not worth it for a poster though - the only time I've had something custom framed it cost me £40 and that was on the cheaper end for quite a narrow frame. The result is good though, and it hangs a lot better than any of my pictures with off the rack frames because it has a better string to hang it from. Maybe worth bearing in mind, depending on how highly you value the poster.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I have a framing guy.

preaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By preaser

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001K33UJ4/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

perfect fit