Ümloud charity Rock Band event - free tickets!

TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 29

#1  Edited By TobyD81

Hey Bombers! If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday night you should check out Ümloud, hosted by Tim Schafer! It's a big Rock Band party at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco and it benefits the Child's Play charity.

I'm putting this on the boards now because I have 5 codes for comp tickets to give away, and I thought the Giant Bomb community would be a great place to bring them! The tickets will get you in the doors, and from there you'll be able to participate in the raffles, silent auctions, game demos, and see all the awesome Rock Band 3 performances onstage, which is where my band, Supercollider will be!

It's a fun night that benefits Child's Play, and I want to give these tickets to some Bombers who will enjoy themselves. If you want a ticket code, and you can make it to the DNA Lounge in San Francisco for the show, send me a PM. The doors open at 7 and the show is adults only (because they serve booze at the bar.) I'll give out the codes first-PM-first-serve. and please only ask for a code if you can actually make it to the event. Even if you just want to know more about Ümloud you can PM me, or check out Umloud.org through your searchable web-browsing portal of choice.

See you there! \m/ >_< \m/