Unknown game

oboe411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By oboe411

Hello people. I am new to this forum because I had a question about a game that may or may not exist. I remember playing it at some point in my life, but I can't really remember what the characters are called, and of course, what the game is called. I remember the cut scenes, and some of the game play, so I will do my best to relate to all of you my experience. Hopefully, you can tell me what this game is. The game reminded me of the Nintendo 64 graphics, but I'm not sure.

Scene 1 (I think) The ship with the main character in it somehow malfunctions. The ship looks kinda like a actual boat, but it flies in the air. Anyway, the ship has 3 people I think. The main character (boy), the other one is a girl, and their monkey. The first thing that happens when they land, is that there is a fire in the kitchen. Of course, the main character has to put it out. I believe the monkey was on fire too.

Scene 2: This is just a cut scene, but its a huge ship flying in the air, and the enemy (girl), does something to make the ship go down (malfunction), she breaks a window, which sucks all the air out, and leaves by the window. The ship continues to slowly fall out of the sky with many people on it.

OK, so thats all I really know, other than the main character explores the town they landed in, which is covered in snow. Like I said, this is all I remember, and I hope it will help in the best way possible. I never finished the game, and I really want to play it again, if it indeed is real.

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sinusoidal

I don't know for sure because I haven't played it, but it sounds vaguely like Skies of Arcadia.

Somnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Somnus

megaman legends 2? sounds like the opening to that.

fuzzypumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By fuzzypumpkin

@Somnus: I was definitely thinking megaman legends 2.

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By confusedowl

I was thinking Mega man legends 1, but that doesn't add up.

@Somnus said:

megaman legends 2? sounds like the opening to that.

Yeah this fits a lot better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mega Man Legends 2 immediately came to mind.

oboe411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oboe411

YES!!!! Thats it!!! Can't believe you found it. I thought it was some megaman game because the guy was blue. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!