#1 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

Does anyone have any insight into if/when this will be posted for those of us who missed it live?

#2 Posted by iceman228433 (616 posts) -

I was wondering that same thing, I was not home when it was on live.

#3 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Jeff said monday if not earlier

#4 Posted by mellotronrules (1192 posts) -

vinny is aware of the problem. he tweeted about it earlier, but as far as i know there isn't a ETA yet.

#5 Posted by handlas (2682 posts) -

They decided to not archive it. Things got heated and Brad stormed off the set. They didn't want to post it up. Sorry.

#7 Posted by PoisonJam7 (357 posts) -

I was just about to ask this.

#8 Posted by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

So they went too long? How long is too long?

#9 Posted by JasonR86 (9707 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

More then 3 hours probably. I didn't see it live.

#10 Posted by Milkman (16798 posts) -

@handlas said:

They decided to not archive it. Things got heated and Brad stormed off the set. They didn't want to post it up. Sorry.

Can you blame him? Once Vinny started whipping out the racial slurs, things got out of control.

#11 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -

That they didn't make a post about this is fucking dumb. Could have saved a lot of people the trouble of making threads and pm-ing them.

They always seem to do this when something goes wrong. Have no clue why.

#12 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Vinny + Surgeon Simulator 2013 = maybe, the greatest thing ever.

#13 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project said:

That they didn't make a post about this is fucking dumb. Could have saved a lot of people the trouble of making threads and pm-ing them.

When there's a delay/other issue with an archive just check their Twitter/Jeff's tumblr. It would make no sense to flood the homepage/news section with this sort of nonsense every week. Twitter seems like a proper place to address this sort of thing.

#14 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -

@Snail: Except it doesn't happen every week and they don't need to make a news post, they could just make a post on the forums. Simple solution to a very stupid problem they only seem to ignore.

I'm just saying if you're gonna make a post on tumblr, its pretty easy to just copy/paste into the forums and reach ten times as many people.

#15 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5513 posts) -

I had to stop watching after Majora's Mask. It pained me to stop just as Vinny began surgery. I hope they get it out soon.

#16 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

Hope Rick Dyer shows up next week too.

#17 Posted by Swoxx (2999 posts) -
#18 Posted by Gaff (1758 posts) -
#19 Posted by Cheesebob (1236 posts) -

@Swoxx: Its not, sadly.

#20 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

I can wait until tomorrow. The video is not going anywhere.

#21 Edited by Castiel (2616 posts) -

Wtf is going here. They finally put the video up, on the beta site atleast, and then the damn video doesn't work. It's almost like they are playing with our sanity!

It's goddamn torture that's what this is! Oh and you @joshthebear: are not helping ease the pain and you know why. You and your stupid beard!

Jesus I think I need to relax, but I just can't take this anymore and if I'm going to snap I will ATLEAST take a good 5-10 users down with me. Consider yerself warned.

Sarcasm may occur in this post.

#22 Posted by Nux (2360 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

They went on for about 3 hours.

#23 Posted by zenmastah (914 posts) -

@Nux: Nice!

#24 Posted by Swoxx (2999 posts) -

@Cheesebob said:

@Swoxx: Its not, sadly.

Let me rephrase. Page is up on the beta site :|

#25 Posted by Ministry4390 (52 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project said:

Yeah ok. You're taking this way to seriously.

#26 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6992 posts) -

I missed the Surgeon Simulator segment and I cannot wait to watch it.

#27 Posted by JoeyRavn (4974 posts) -

Uh, weird. I can't access the beta site, though I had been able to log in just fine until yesterday. Well, I'll have to wait, I guess.

#28 Posted by Eaxis (926 posts) -

It doesn't even work on the beta site dammit.

#29 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1686 posts) -

I'm sure ya'll can find some video games to play or something until the video drops. Just maybe ;)

They're just being unprofessional with getting the video out and working, which seems pretty apropos. It's in the name!

I missed the show as well, since I was out seeing some live comedy hijinx, but when the video finally gets compressed and delivered to us, it will be all the sweeter :)

#30 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -

@Ministry4390 said:

@Manhattan_Project said:

Yeah ok. You're taking this way to seriously.

By pointing out a very simple solution. Yeah, ok.

Stop reading into things, hermano.