Posted by Nixon34 (96 posts) -

What games would you choose for the next TNT

#1 Posted by Nixon34 (96 posts) -

What games would you choose for the next TNT

#2 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Jeff you sly bastard stop fishing for ideas to steal for yourself!

#3 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

Strip Twister.

#4 Posted by aurahack (2264 posts) -

I said it once and I'll say it again:

SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs 

The servers are still online and a ton of people, surprisingly, still play it. As far as I am concerned, that game is the PlayStation 2 multiplayer, and I feel like it'd be fun to revisit it on TNT. Especially in honor of Zipper no longer being a thing. :(
#5 Posted by Jrad (621 posts) -

Crusader Kings 2? It'd probably end horribly, though. Maybe something slow-paced and simple like Civ 5 would be interesting to see.

#6 Posted by Willin (1279 posts) -

Minecraft.

#7 Posted by Icemo (642 posts) -

@Jrad said:

Crusader Kings 2? It'd probably end horribly, though. Maybe something slow-paced and simple like Civ 5 would be interesting to see.

They once played Civ 5 and it was boring to watch. You have more fun playing it yourself since you can just think about your next move while enemy plays their turn, so it isn't just waiting for something to happen.

#8 Posted by konig_kei (596 posts) -

You don't know jack. Local, it'll be funnier.

#9 Posted by Pazy (2561 posts) -

Gauntlet or some other similar 4-player arcade game. Honestly during TNT I care more about the banter so if they spend 90 minutes playing X-men arcade, Simpsons and TMNT that could make for some great conversations.

#10 Posted by Vinny_Says (5685 posts) -

CoD: World at War, only because that game is so full of cheaters, it would be awesome to play a game fair and square with the fine folks of Giantbomb :)

#11 Posted by overjoyedpants (75 posts) -

just cause 2 pc with the multiplayer mod.

#12 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

@aurahack said:

The servers are still online and a ton of people, surprisingly, still play it. As far as I am concerned, that game is the PlayStation 2 multiplayer, and I feel like it'd be fun to revisit it on TNT. Especially in honor of Zipper no longer being a thing. :(

Seconded! And that's crazy the servers are still up. I last played maybe about a year ago and thought for sure they'd put 'em down soon after (and especially after Zipper bit the dust). And yeah, there were still a bunch of crazy die hard loyalists doing their thing. I even plugged in my mic and asked a few of them why they hadn't "moved on," in so many words, and the main gist of all their responses was basically, "this is the best game ever made, fuck off."

#14 Posted by Snail (8578 posts) -

A Pokemon game. That would be fun to watch I guess, maybe? The guys all deciding their Pokémon strategies together, and having maybe intense discussions about what the next move or item should be. Their opponents which could be someone from the community. Although in this case they'd probably need a kind of trained Pokémon party and I'm not sure any of them has that (maybe Ryan?).

Separate livestreams with different staff members having a different battle. That could be cool.

#15 Posted by BeachThunder (11689 posts) -
#16 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -

@aurahack: the game is filled with nothing but hackers, any lobby he hosts would be crashed with in minuets

#17 Posted by D_W (1121 posts) -
#18 Posted by Joker369 (868 posts) -

4 player Magicka Co op

#19 Posted by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -

@Joker369: Oh sweet jesus yes!

Spelunky!

#20 Posted by AlexW00d (6180 posts) -

@overjoyedpants said:

The only answer.

#21 Posted by Ramone (2959 posts) -

I wouldn't mind them having another go at Day Z.

MAG and FIFA Pro Clubs would also be hilarious.

#22 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

I want them to do something like Button Mashing type show with different challenges from different games and get Rich Gallup or Vinny to host it.

#23 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

Scene-It

#24 Posted by StrainedEyes (1321 posts) -

I really liked the "History of Tony Hawk" style TNT. So I would love to have them do more like that, maybe a history of GTA TNT.

#25 Posted by Nixon34 (96 posts) -

@MordeaniisChaos: /i'm not jeff, just trying to do the blogging quest

#26 Posted by BaneFireLord (2909 posts) -

I really want them to play Artemis. That would be AMAZING to watch. 
As for community interaction.... 
 @AlexW00d said:

@overjoyedpants said:

The only answer.

#27 Posted by Robot_Moses (110 posts) -

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for the PC. Lots of duders picked it up while it was on sale on Steam.

#28 Posted by ESREVER (2666 posts) -

@aurahack said:

The servers are still online and a ton of people, surprisingly, still play it. As far as I am concerned, that game is the PlayStation 2 multiplayer, and I feel like it'd be fun to revisit it on TNT. Especially in honor of Zipper no longer being a thing. :(

iloveyou

#29 Posted by Sarkahn (39 posts) -

Spelunky co-op or Just Cause 2 Multiplayer.

#30 Edited by believer258 (11628 posts) -

Have they ever done a Borderlands TNT? At least that's relevant because its sequel is coming out soon.

EDIT: No, a Rock Band TNT! I don't know if they've done one yet, though.

#31 Posted by ajamafalous (11845 posts) -
@Joker369 said:
4 player Magicka Co op
That's actually a great idea.
#32 Posted by ilovebees (75 posts) -

Mount and Blade

#33 Posted by Joker369 (868 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

@Joker369 said:
4 player Magicka Co op
That's actually a great idea.

@Cheesebob said:

@Joker369: Oh sweet jesus yes!

Yeah I remembered that they were planning to do one awhile ago and since there isn't really anything coming out this week it would be a good time. The random ways you can kill each other in that game is hilarious.

#34 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -
#35 Posted by pyromagnestir (4236 posts) -

Secret of Mana. I'd rather a 3 player Secret of Mana Endurance Run, but I'll take my Secret of Mana any which way I can get it.

#36 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1232 posts) -

I would love Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts again!

#37 Posted by WilliamHenry (1200 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

@overjoyedpants said:

The only answer.

#38 Posted by falconpunch (177 posts) -

Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

but it will never happen.

#39 Posted by SuperMeatToy (35 posts) -

Halo Wars

@falconpunch said:

but it will never happen.

#40 Posted by MaxxS (193 posts) -

@SmilingPig said:

Oh god, if they played a bunch of bad licensed games for the NES, that'd be so great. You know that among them they probably own the entire LJN NES collection.

#41 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

@Ramone: They should save Day Z for when it isn't more broken than usual, which may not be until it becomes a part of ArmA 3, or the guy lets you run a server all on your own without connecting to another server, which seems to be the problem that most of the connection bullshit originates from.

@Nixon34: Don't lie! You even have a Ghostbuster's icon!

#42 Posted by Nixon34 (96 posts) -

II am still not Jeff. Here's proof! Anyone who has a fake Japanese address so that they can play a MMO which they can't understand the language its written in is crazy and proof of mental illness!

#43 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1803 posts) -