Upcoming Collector's Editions

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barrock

I'm a sucker for an awesome collector's edition. So what's coming out in the near future with a special or collector's edition? 

I'm really surprised Red Dead: Redemption doesn't have one. 

Alan Wake's was just announced :

$80 Hardbound in quality linen, the Limited Collector’s edition is designed to resemble a hardcover book. The pack will include: * Game Disc in box with unique art * Exclusive In-Game Audio Commentary and Hints by Remedy * “The Alan Wake Files” – a 144pg book that includes a short story written by Alan Wake and compiles the FBI dossiers investigating the events in Bright Falls, WA * Exclusive Audio Disc with Soundtrack and Score * Game Add-on token redeemable on Xbox LIVE for the first Alan Wake add-on content pack * Exclusive Xbox disc with special content: Alan Wake Xbox Live Theme and Alan Wake Avatar for Xbox LIVE Preorder to receive the Bright Falls Bonus Pack, which includes exclusive content like Avatar gear, an Xbox LIVE theme, and a “making of” video.

Splinter Cell Conviction's is going to be pretty decent. But the only one that I know of coming out that is simply amazing is God of War III.

Anything else in the pipe?
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio

At $60 dollars, all that stuff should come included.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By EpicSteve

Collector's Editions are such a waste of money most of the time.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Splinter Cell Conviction would be one for me alright. I generally don't go for CE's, but i think it's going to be a great game.

I hope they include some bad-ass Night-vision goggles. >_<

Sinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sinatra

I find that Collector's Editions are just ways for company's to make more money and most of the stuff that you get should be included in the basic version.