#1 Posted by Brianofthewoods (26 posts) -

just wondering. i have it downloaded but cant figure out what audio delay to use

#2 Edited by Mister_V (1425 posts) -

+500

#3 Posted by owack6 (221 posts) -

@brianofthewoods:

Is there anyway i can still download that file or did they remove it from the server after the video went down from the site?

#4 Edited by Socuteboss (60 posts) -

What happened to the archive? I saw it a while ago, but now I can't seem to find it.

#5 Posted by RonGalaxy (3263 posts) -

What happened to the archive? I saw it a while ago, but now I can't seem to find it.

Happened last week too. It went up, got taken down, then wasnt on the site for like a day (maybe not last week, but I recall that happening recently). Hope it gets put up soon. Maybe @rorie can tell us?

#6 Posted by Rorie (3173 posts) -

I emailed the guys about it last night; theoretically they've unpublished it until they can fix the issue. Sorry for the trouble.

Staff
#7 Posted by RonGalaxy (3263 posts) -

@rorie: thanks for the update!

#8 Posted by Brianofthewoods (26 posts) -

@owack6: it'll probably be back once its fixed

#9 Posted by Brianofthewoods (26 posts) -
#10 Posted by RVonE (4687 posts) -

@rorie said:

I emailed the guys about it last night; theoretically they've unpublished it until they can fix the issue. Sorry for the trouble.

Yes, but what made it a repeat of last weeks UPF? Something with your pipeline?

#11 Posted by Rorie (3173 posts) -

@rvone said:

@rorie said:

Yes, but what made it a repeat of last weeks UPF? Something with your pipeline?

I wasn't aware that there were any issues with last week's UPF. I can't really speak to video issues; a bit outside my wheelhouse.

Staff
#12 Posted by BobBarker (55 posts) -

@rorie: it would have been nice to keep the bad version somewhere temporary until it's replaced. I wanted to finish watching the rest of it using VLC to fix the audio delay.

#13 Posted by Bambam15 (33 posts) -

I need to watch this today or tomorrow. Please don't take it away from me like that. My anxiety at its absence is sharp and growing.

#14 Posted by Rorie (3173 posts) -

Vinny says he's working on it from home and it's on encoding attempt #4. We'll see!

Staff