UPF mixtape #2 (Unprofessional Thirteen)

ultrapeanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By ultrapeanut

Hi! I made the first of these just before the end of last year, and finally got this one moving again a few weeks ago. It's been a lot of fun watching old episodes to find some of my favorite moments, and this has also been a very educational project in terms of learning new software.

So, here's Unprofessional Thirteen v. Double

Hopefully the video accurately conveys the whimsy and profound respect for incredibly dumb things that UPF embodies. I'm hoping to have the next one up (probably covering May and part of June) by the end of the month, but we'll see how my work ethic holds up.

Dirty secret: I used two tracks I'm pretty sure haven't been on any broadcasts, but I still found them indirectly via Musou's fantastic thread and the wonderful world of Audionetwork.

Sound levels varied wildly between certain episodes, but I think I managed to make most of it come together pretty naturally. I'm basically a novice and am constantly getting better at this, so one day I'll obviously make something Perfect™. Until then, I hope you enjoy the result of my weird impulses!

ultrapeanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ultrapeanut

Oh, and here's the track listing:

00:22 - "radiOIactive," Midnight Brown (also 24:55)
00:47 - "Party Hard," B. Bradley/M. Sanchez/B. Dymond/S. Wassall
04:20 - Love Theme from Pyongyang Racer
05:40 - "Feel Good Factor," Jason Pedder/Ben Ziapour
10:10 - "Love Birds," Bob Bradley/Paul Mottram
15:40 - "Crunk It," Dave James
22:00 - "Hard to Breathe," J. Dale/J. Greenfield/C. Bussey/J. Pedder

I fully understand if the music's not someone's thing, but I'm pretty committed to the whole mixtape vibe by now. If you have any specific audio level critiques, I definitely welcome those (preferably with a timestamp or segment description?).