UPF moment

NoLastName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there a UPF where they play P.T.? I feel like I saw or heard something about that.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mister_V

@nolastname said:

Is there a UPF where they play P.T.? I feel like I saw or heard something about that.

Don't think they played it on UPF. Jason played it with his wife and Samantha Kalman during extra life. You might be thinking of that?

ETA: Link to the extra life stream.

Link

NoLastName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NoLastName

@mister_v: That must be it, thanks, I was hoping there was video of Jeff hating the game but getting frightened for real but this is good too.

nicolenomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By nicolenomicon
chroipahtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sl33tbl1nd: Oh man, it just occurred to me that Patrick's departure means we won't be seeing much of Dave Lang or Max Temkin anymore. :/ Still at conventions, but otherwise, no random stuff.

nicolenomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ttthrasher: Yeah, it's disappointing to know that we probably won't be getting another one of their ridiculous livestreams. I hope they'll join in for Extra Life anyway.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

@ttthrasher: @sl33tbl1nd: Patrick's still doing streams on his YouTube channel that are functionally pretty similar to what he was doing here. I know Max has shown up once or twice, I wouldn't be surprised if Dave did as well. His YouTube stuff is independent of his writing for Kotaku too, so you can watch his videos without having to go to their site (which I know bothers some people).

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

No, and it wouldn't really be conducive to an effective play of that.

Also, you do realize that Dave Lang is big friends with Jeff and was before Patrick got on board? Pretty sure the same goes for Max with Ryan. Patrick not being part of Giant Bomb has nothing to do with Dave Lang or Max...which you can see at the last PAX.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insert obligatory "fuck Dave Lang" here.

NoLastName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers