User Content of the Week: Special Lady Edition

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

Edited By EpicSteve

Here's where I try to highlight some of the best community content of the week. If I failed to include something totally awesome, please PM me and I'll add it asap. 

-Lets kick things off with RHCPfan24's   "Top 40 Films of the Decade" blog. Am impressive list that will assist you guys in picking out what movies to watch while being snowed-in. I'm still kind of butt-hurt Hurt Locker isn't included, but hey, I haven't seen half of these movie so maybe they kick Hurt Locker's ass.  You can also see his blog here. 

-Valentine's Day is apon us gentlemen. This is the time of year were you're supposed to take you lady out and buy her something pretty. In the spirit, dankempster wrote a nice blog about his girlfriend. I would say it's something rather special. I figure I should show-off my special lady as well. In the comments below, please feel free to show-off your lady friend.

That's a GiantBomb singed DSi

- MattBodega created the NosCon concept page, with me and MattyFTM edited and added some information. 

-Do you want a Mass Effect 2 SpoilerCast? Head over to TheKidNixon's forum petition. Internet petitions never really work, but democracy works on occasion. 

- K0rN (not the band) made a thread regarding lame-ass videogame titles. H.A.W.X, Marines Modern Urban Combat, and Game Party 3 all show up. 

Video_Game_King wrote a generally interesting blog, I warn you, it's a long one... 

Dave fans should check out this list. Courtesy of JJWeatherman.

Have a great weekend!
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By EpicSteve

Here's where I try to highlight some of the best community content of the week. If I failed to include something totally awesome, please PM me and I'll add it asap. 

-Lets kick things off with RHCPfan24's   "Top 40 Films of the Decade" blog. Am impressive list that will assist you guys in picking out what movies to watch while being snowed-in. I'm still kind of butt-hurt Hurt Locker isn't included, but hey, I haven't seen half of these movie so maybe they kick Hurt Locker's ass.  You can also see his blog here. 

-Valentine's Day is apon us gentlemen. This is the time of year were you're supposed to take you lady out and buy her something pretty. In the spirit, dankempster wrote a nice blog about his girlfriend. I would say it's something rather special. I figure I should show-off my special lady as well. In the comments below, please feel free to show-off your lady friend.

- MattBodega created the NosCon concept page, with me and MattyFTM edited and added some information. 

-Do you want a Mass Effect 2 SpoilerCast? Head over to TheKidNixon's forum petition. Internet petitions never really work, but democracy works on occasion. 

- K0rN (not the band) made a thread regarding lame-ass videogame titles. H.A.W.X, Marines Modern Urban Combat, and Game Party 3 all show up. 

Video_Game_King wrote a generally interesting blog, I warn you, it's a long one... 

Dave fans should check out this list. Courtesy of JJWeatherman.

Have a great weekend!
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

What's a spoiler cast? Is that a ban on spoilers or something? What happened to "don't spoil the game for a few months?"

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax
@Video_Game_King said:
" What's a spoiler cast? Is that a ban on spoilers or something? What happened to "don't spoil the game for a few months?" "
SpoilerCast = Bombcast with loads of spoilers (basically a podcast devoted to talking about a one game's story)
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EpicSteve
@Video_Game_King said:
" What's a spoiler cast? Is that a ban on spoilers or something? What happened to "don't spoil the game for a few months?" "
A SpoilerCast is a BombCast specifically for a single game. Obviously not intended foe people whom haven't played through the entire game. They've done this with Metal Gear Solid 4.
MrSpaceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MrSpaceMan

NICE!

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

And they did it with Modern Warfare 2.

Chyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Chyro

Thanks for the news.

+1 on the ME2 spoiler cast.  

40 best movies.  Few missing in there but I guess you can't have it all.  Iron Man.  And Hurt Locker is not on there like you said.  

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By RHCPfan24

My blog is inside you......r blog! Thank you very much, Steve. About The Hurt Locker, I will post a "Second Opinion" blog within the next few days with a few of my notable snubs and elaborating on a few. I will certainly include Hurt Locker there ;) I appreciate the support of my blog here, however. Nice post here overall, and the NosCon page is really worth checking out.

Bald3rdash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Bald3rdash
@EpicSteve said:
 Dave fans should check out this list. Courtesy of JJWeatherman.  Have a great weekend! "
I'm a stoner who likes Dave, I had to assume you meant Matthews.  

Don't hate me for my music taste -  /FlameShield
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Thanks for the mention. I didn't do that much on the NosCon page. The most significant thing I really did was realise that Bubble Bobble part 2 is a NosCon, and is quite probably the first ever NosCon. I added a little bit of detail to the article, but overall I'm far more impressed with my Bubble Bobble contribution to the page than anything else.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EpicSteve
@MattyFTM said:
" Thanks for the mention. I didn't do that much on the NosCon page. The most significant thing I really did was realise that Bubble Bobble part 2 is a NosCon, and is quite probably the first ever NosCon. I added a little bit of detail to the article, but overall I'm far more impressed with my Bubble Bobble contribution to the page than anything else. "
I wasn't too sure to what extent you contributed. Either way, gotta give credit where credit is due.