Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By EightBitWarrior

Sup guys! I know some of you wanted to see a video blog, so here you go! I had to break it up into two parts (about 6 minutes each part), since it went over the time limit, but I guess you don't have to know that since I embedded the two videos in a playlist for smooth viewing. Enjoy!

Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By EightBitWarrior

Sup guys! I know some of you wanted to see a video blog, so here you go! I had to break it up into two parts (about 6 minutes each part), since it went over the time limit, but I guess you don't have to know that since I embedded the two videos in a playlist for smooth viewing. Enjoy!

Sneaky_Gopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Sneaky_Gopher

Man, its been awhile since you've done a video blog. Welcome back?

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DBoy

Good blog man.  I find it awesome that you're taking the time to take care of your parents like that.
We should play some L4D together sometime soon.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By lordofultima

Welcome back buddy! We have to hit up the soup kitchen like sergeants sometime soon! Know what I'm saying? Oh yeah, like a chicken wing brother!!

Unjust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Unjust

Nice V-Blog ... It has been so long since you have done one of these, glad to see you back again!

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Great to see another V-Log bro!   Super Size Me will definitely make you re-think you're entire food regimen.  Youtube is still iffy for me, just because my blogs tend to run over the 10 minute mark...but I do like their setup, even still.  Capturing video is alot of fun, I love doing that.  Left 4 Dead, we must play!  Keep those VBlogs coming dude!