JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By JonnyAvacado

Hey Guys,

New Video Blog, obviously...thanks for watching!!

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Hey Guys,

New Video Blog, obviously...thanks for watching!!

Wesker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Wesker

Just got ME2 today and played about an hour and it's fucking crazyyyy. Love it.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DBoy

Here in Montreal, we haven't gotten that much snow this year. Seems like the world has gone crazy. 

MW 2 is a camp-fest. I really dislike the community for this game, and with all of the glitches going around, it's even worse. Nice job on Spec-Ops though. I got to Charlie and never went back, dunno why. 

Glad you enjoy ME 2. I absolutely adored that game from beginning to end. I never got around to banging any of the chicks in the game. In fact, all of the women in that game ignored me or told me to fuck off at one point in time. Kinda reminds me of real life. Oh, and I didn't "cheat" with the final mission, so I lost 3 members of the crew. 

BioShock 1 was fantastic. BioShock 2 I feel falls flat a little bit. I've played through half of the game so far and I'm still not completely into it. Tons of little annoyances prevent me from enjoying it thoroughly. 

Great video man and yes, I will do a DBoy's Den now. Promise.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By DeVeAn

For some reason I still am not into FPS games. I feel like a game jock playin those.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By eric_buck

I really wanna get MW 2. FPS is my favorite genre but I wanna finish up KZ 2 first... nice blog, by the way my first video blog is up,.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By gearhead

For the longest time in this video I thought meant that you were talking to your bottle of 'Brandy' while playing Mass Effect 2. :P

xero273

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xero273

yea, playing team deathmatch and worrying about letting the team down sucks. It's like when I was playing spec ops, I had this horrible partner that was slow and kept on using people as bait. That guy was a horrible noob. I think his name was JARKA.... oh wait nevermind..

Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By EightBitWarrior

Finally, the long await JonnyAvabloggo. 

Good shit, man. Watched it while I ate my dinner. 

I agree with you on digital, but, I've gotten to the point where I just wish I could select to play a game instantly than have to go switching discs. Hate doing that nowadays. 

Bayonetta..... I really wanna play that a lot more, but I'm too addicted to PSU. lmao.

xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By xShR3Dx

We have like no snow in Montana. 
For me its the opposite I use to really like FPS's but im getting really sick of them. 
I have to actually have to side with DeVeAn on this one, for me I am really getting sick of looking at my huge stack of games I feel like I have to much and I really dont like that feeling, it is so much more easier when its just on your console. But my only problem with downloadable games is if I dont like it im stuck with it and I cant get any money back by way of selling it or tradeing it on goozex.
spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By spankingaddict

get bioshock2, the gameplay is better...