#1 Edited by Stubbsy (8 posts) -

Which two characters out of two different games would you like to swap around and for what reason?

I'd swap Kratos out of GoW 3 around with Batman in Arkham Asylum. Reason Kratos would kill Joker and Joker NEEDS killing. Batman doesn't kill and Zeus would be better off alive i think.

#2 Posted by Chaser324 (6409 posts) -

Umm...I'm not sure your example works out all that well considering that (Arkham City spoiler) Joker is dead at that end of Arkham City.

#3 Edited by Stubbsy (8 posts) -

Asylum

#4 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

@stubbsy said:

Which two characters out of two different games would you like to swap around and for what reason?

I'd swap Kratos out of GoW 3 around with Batman in Arkham Asylum. Reason Kratos would kill Joker and Joker NEEDS killing. Batman doesn't kill and Zeus would be better off alive i think.

Joker needs killing? You are 100% wrong. Without Joker there is no Batman. And without Batman there is no Joker.

And why in Asylum? In city what you want does happen to The Joker.

#5 Posted by Stubbsy (8 posts) -

The Joker keeps coming back time and time again and killing loads of innocents until Batman finally stops him, locks him up AGAIN, only for Joker to escape and commit more horrendous crimes. By not killing Joker Batman is, in effect, killing innocents. Kratos, unlike Batman, is no pussy and would just slaughter Joker once and for all. The only time Batman's none lethal goody two shoes attitude would benefit mankind is GoW 3, as mankind clearly needed the gods alive to survive. Kratos just went over the top there a bit.

#6 Edited by StarvingGamer (8135 posts) -

Solid Snake and Miranda Lawson.

Think about it.

#7 Edited by TruthTellah (8759 posts) -

@starvinggamer said:

Solid Snake and Miranda Lawson.

Think about it.

"Snake! SNAAAAAAAKKKEEEE!!! ... you're looking quite nice today."

#8 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

Is this a reality TV spin off of Wife Swap?