Hey Bombers hoping you can help me out.
I'm looking for some games to play with my wife. We've got a 360, PS3, Wii, PS2 and PC(s).
I'm up for anything except motion games and stupid Wii-mote waggle mini-game collections and have played an extensive collection of games from complex to simple.
She on the other hand has a few caveats to keep in mind when recommending games. Here is what we've played so far:
- Lego <INSERT TITLE HERE> - On the Wii, 360 and PS3
- She enjoyed the games, found the controls easy, was able to keep track of her character. Downside is that once you've played one Lego game you've played them all.
- Rayman Origins - On the 360
- Loves the art style but has difficulty with the more complicated controls and pace of the action on screen. Screen can quickly become cluttered and sometimes loses track of where to go or where her character is. Early going was great as the levels were easier but the difficulty ramped up way to much for her.
- Resident Evil 5 - On the 360
- Forget it. Even I had problems with those god damn controls and ended up just playing it out solo.
- Dance Central - On 360
- Loves it, rocks it
- I hate dancing
- Rock Band - On 360
- Loves it, reason why I'm down over $200 on song DLC
- We played through single player and that's run it's course for us
We're probably looking to stay away from first person shooters since those require a fair amount of co-ordination.
Games like Civilization 4 might be on the table. I never thought to ask. Real-time strategy is probably out though.
We're looking for co-op games which eliminates racing, fighting and sports games.
What ya got for us Bombers? Give me everything you got. Old, new I don't care. I'll scour eBay for carts, consoles, discs, what ever.