#1 Posted by Dezztroy (733 posts) -

Please, please make it so the video player doesn't exit fullscreen whenever it loses focus. I like being able to watch something on one of my monitors while working on another, but this is no longer possible with the new player.

@snide, I'm begging you.

#2 Edited by Spoonman671 (4371 posts) -

+1

#3 Posted by Spoonman671 (4371 posts) -

Really? It's just us two?

#4 Posted by AlisterCat (5397 posts) -

Using the HTML 5 and streaming options, I was able to full screen on one while working on the other. What am I missing that makes this not work?

#5 Posted by Grimluck343 (1132 posts) -

I tried with every streaming options with my dual screen setup without issue. What browser are you using?

#6 Posted by Knoll (4 posts) -

I'm just going to throw down another +1. I know there's other more pressing matters, but I would love to see this fixed eventually.
Also because I never post here I also want to say that all the engineers did an amazing job on the site otherwise! Take a break!

#7 Edited by Spoonman671 (4371 posts) -

I tried with every streaming options with my dual screen setup without issue. What browser are you using?

I use firefox. It also keeps my tabs and address bar at the top of the screen when I go into fullscreen mode. That's super annoying, too. Right now I'm just using embiggen as a workaround, but it would be nice to have the same functionality I was used to back.

#8 Edited by Geurge (95 posts) -

@spoonman671 There's 2 fullscreen options when you hover over it, windowed and fullscreen. Sounds like you're using the windowed one.

#9 Posted by Spoonman671 (4371 posts) -

@geurge said:

@spoonman671 There's 2 fullscreen options when you hover over it, windowed and fullscreen. Sounds like you're using the windowed one.

I've tried both options, and they both look the same.