#1 Posted by VooDooPC (339 posts) -

Now that videos are in 720p HD it would be nice for a video popout button, similar to what Justin.tv, Hulu, and other places have. They allow you to pop the video out in it's own window so you can adjust it to any size you want.

The default size seems kind of small for 720p too me and when you make it full screen it's stretched and you can't do anything else on your computer.

Has this been mentioned anywhere? I did a search for "popout" but I only saw a bunch of blog stuff.

#2 Posted by DaManGB (377 posts) -

Yea I agree with this I would love a pop out feature.

#3 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

They definitely should add that! I suggested it a long time ago and everyone was against it... I don't understand why you would be behind more features.

#4 Posted by commandercup (497 posts) -

Yet another great idea! I want this too! Or at least a theater mode selection so it gets larger.

#5 Posted by Branthog (5597 posts) -

I've desired this for a long time.

#6 Posted by MichaelBach (890 posts) -

Would be useful for multiple screen users, especially during live shows. Sign me up for that, great idea!

#7 Posted by Ein (1 posts) -
@SpikeSpiegel said:
" They definitely should add that! I suggested it a long time ago and everyone was against it... I don't understand why you would be behind more features. "
WOOF!
#8 Posted by hilld1985 (50 posts) -

Totally agree with this.

Would love to see a pop-out.

#9 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1791 posts) -
@Ein said:
" @SpikeSpiegel said:
" They definitely should add that! I suggested it a long time ago and everyone was against it... I don't understand why you would be behind more features. "
WOOF! "
Nice first post.
#10 Edited by AlisterCat (5733 posts) -

Video for Everyone, lightboxed HD video with the player at 1280x720 (since it'll be floating above the site) as an option for subscribers. Please Dave, or Mike, or whoever gets to make these decisions.

#11 Posted by DeadFish (229 posts) -

That would be a great solution for the new HD videos!

#12 Edited by VooDooPC (339 posts) -

Well, I'm happy you guys agreed with me. Having not really used the forums but having watched TNTs, The Big Live Live Show Live, and the E3 streams chats, part of me just assumed whatever I posted would result in me being called names and ridiculed.

#13 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

personally, I never do anything else when watching videos on Giantbomb, but it does sound neat if you wanna do schoolwork and listen to the endurance run.