Vigil Games

ArcLyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArcLyte

who here is getting excited about the warhammer 40k mmo being developed by vigil? they've proven that they can make a great game with darksiders. i am really looking forward to this, as wh40k is easily my most favored fantasy/sci-fi universe and i think they'll do great things with the IP.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

I didn't actually know who was developing in initially, but I was always looking forward to seeing how it turned out. I'm digging DarkSiders, so I hope they can do something great with this as well. It better be really violent and bloody, though....you don't make a Warhammer 40k game and tone it down. That would really turn me off from this.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Seppli

Darksiders is great.

I don't know the first thing about the Warhammer 40k MMO though. What's the premise?

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By shirogane

Darksiders is awesome, and i havn't even gotten past the main menu yet. 

That said, if i don't get to mow down space marines as a Tau, i ain't touching that game. 
A good sci-fi mmo does sound awesome though, the only one out there i can think of is EVE, and that's not my thing.
L33tfella_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By L33tfella_H

From what little i've heard mentioned, it's quite possible the W40K MMO will be sorta like Planetside in how it plays out, and as far as i'm concerned, that's the way we SHOULD want that game to play.