Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@hammondoftexas: I was watching the live stream, lots of audio issues and the stream kept dropping. It seemed to be on their end as they were aware of people having issues via chat.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

For those that persevered to the very end, did they do it? Did they finally beat both forms? I literally fell asleep, woke up and saw they're still going at it, and went to sleep for good.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fattony12000: it looks like Vinny is just replying to a colleague in that tweet, thanks though!

I know.

That's the Jokula.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammondoftexas: I think they mentioned during the stream that Patrick was having issues and was postponing his stream and they could go on for longer. Either way, they were definitely having a rough time at the end there.

Xevabis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@humanity said:

For those that persevered to the very end, did they do it? Did they finally beat both forms? I literally fell asleep, woke up and saw they're still going at it, and went to sleep for good.

Nope.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xevabis said:

@humanity said:

Nope.

Well then it was a good call to go to sleep then. Thanks for the info!

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@xevabis said:

@humanity said:

Nope.

Well then it was a good call to go to sleep then. Thanks for the info!

It became an exercise in insanity after a while there, Brad and Jeff took over the controls only to run up against the same wall. Brad did manage to get past the first form after a while though.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Sooooo. Is this gonna get posted?

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As fun as it was watching Vinny play Castlevania for the third time, I have to admit that I groaned in pain when it was nearing two hours...especially so when I noticed the time being almost 2am by then.

Don't think I can handle Groundhog Vinnya for the fourth time, so I hope they'll move over to Simons's Quest, if Dracula stays up after 10+ re-tries.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#17 fisk0  Moderator

@jesus_phish said:

@hammondoftexas: I was watching the live stream, lots of audio issues and the stream kept dropping. It seemed to be on their end as they were aware of people having issues via chat.

Ah I wasn't there while it was live. I did notice that their audio has been weird and "echoy" lately too.

Yeah, sounded like some of their studio gear was giving up. Every 15 minutes the audio started dropping every few seconds and then go off entirely. The stream didn't actually drop though, Drew had to reset the stream every time the audio cut out, so the stream stopping was intentional. I also wonder if the weird sound in the Wargame Quick Look is related to that piece of gear giving up.