#1 Posted by britxmenyuan (54 posts) -

I know this has been asked a lot. I've using a jpn psn on my ps3 since i bought the system. I bought a vita bundled with games on amazon so i have to use my us psn to pair with the system. I really don't mind earning trophies on two seperate psns, but i'm encountering another problem. Vita is essentially region locked, why? You can play JPN games, but you cannnot download online pass, DLC, even updates, that makes the whole region free completely useless. I know sony is doing this for business reasons. I'm just going to keep on waiting for the support for multiple accounts in the next update...

#2 Edited by JZ (2125 posts) -

2 memory cards mofo

#3 Edited by Devil240Z (3396 posts) -

PSP was pretty much the same. If you buy physical copies of the games you shouldn't have that problem.

#4 Edited by britxmenyuan (54 posts) -

@devil240z: Even if you buy a disc based JPN game, you still don't get to download online features. So I guess I'm gonna buy another vita someday...Take my money sony!!!

#5 Posted by Devil240Z (3396 posts) -

@devil240z: Even if you buy a disc based JPN game, you still don't get to download online features. So I guess I'm gonna buy another vita someday...Take my money sony!!!

Oh well that sucks. PSP wasn't like that but then again PSP games didn't have much online stuff or even patches.

#6 Posted by awesomeusername (4219 posts) -

I find it hilarious that you think they will send out an update for multiple accounts. Dude, that's NEVER going to happen.

#7 Posted by LiquidPrince (16020 posts) -

You need to pop in a new memory card and tie that to a Japanese only account.

#8 Edited by MEATBALL (3334 posts) -

It doesn't make the region free thing "completely useless" so much (I was able to play Persona 4 Golden months before it was released in Australia thanks to games being region free), but yes, only being able to use one account per memory card is a total pain.

#9 Posted by Haruko (306 posts) -

It's been said but just buy another damn memory card and its no longer an issue.