• 58 results
#51 Edited by onarum (2232 posts) -

well, I got a 3ds xl last week, mainly for MH, it's neat and all but fuck the pixel density on that thing... I mean really... pixels the size of a fist..

maybe I'm just too spoiled by my galaxy s3 awesome oled screen but everything on the 3ds looks like garbage(the games look 100 times better on videos), its like SD TVs all over again...

Kinda made me wonder if getting a regular 3ds wasn't the better choice, it's a shame Sony lost MH, would be way better to play it on a Vita

#52 Posted by rentacop (107 posts) -

I love my Vita. Many of the retail titles are great, the downloadable library has some good games, and even a bunch of PSM gems have been releasing. The releases for this year are pretty spotty but it has enough of a library now to keep you busy until the big 2013 titles drop.

#53 Posted by ripelivejam (4619 posts) -

RACE CONSOLE WAR!!!

#54 Posted by Helios1337 (328 posts) -

I'm tempted to get a Vita just for Persona 4 Golden, but I really rather play it on a TV with proper sound system, not on a handheld. I also have this feeling that if I buy a Vita just for P4G it will then be released on the PS3/PSN store as well, making my purchase completely wasted.

#55 Edited by NoMoreMutants (62 posts) -

@funkasaurasrex: Quick question, do you know if that promotion applies in every country? I live in Ireland but that sounds really good!

#56 Edited by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -

@natedawg_kz said:

@jazzycola: At the end of the day it comes down to the software (well me personally) supporting the platform. I prefer the games that Vita offers rather than titles on the DS and the other 50 same Mario games that will be released.

I think Sony would've learned from their mistakes to not make false promises, especially as they were well beaten this generation. I'm pretty sure they will follow through on the promise of Vita supporting the PS4. But whatever if you don't believe they will then there is still a strong libary of games to play through.

Also according to Sony 86% of Vita users are satisfied with the product, just throwing that out there.

There have been what, seven Mario games released in the past seven years? I see people say this all the time but I'm not seeing the reality in that statement.

To remain topical however, I recommend the 3DSXL though I'm positive the Vita, being a much more capable system, will improve substantially within the next couple of years. Still the 3DS will improve as well and probably will continue to be an excellent system.

#57 Edited by BlackLagoon (1475 posts) -

@helios1337 said:

I'm tempted to get a Vita just for Persona 4 Golden, but I really rather play it on a TV with proper sound system, not on a handheld. I also have this feeling that if I buy a Vita just for P4G it will then be released on the PS3/PSN store as well, making my purchase completely wasted.

Not something Atlus has ever done before. Only thing that might happen is a PS2 Classics release of the original version, without the graphical upgrade or extra content from the Vita version.

#58 Posted by Bucketdeth (8044 posts) -

Own a Vita and love it. If you get PS Plus and Persona 4 with it, you will be set for quite a while. Also Terreria and Hotline Miami will be releasing sometime soon.

#59 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

I have got A VITA but 16 GB isn't enough, 32 is too. Waiting 64.