Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

How to Play: Tell me your favorite piece of E3 coverage by Giant Bomb this year. Also, be sure to tell me what game you want! You have until Saturday, June 18th.

Vito's Game Giveaway #19! More Games + Bonus Audiosurf Contest! Winners
Congratulations to WR311 for winning Enslaved: Odyssey to the West! Out of 54 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!
Congratulations to  PeasantAbuse for winning Audiosurf (donated by rentfn)! Out of 11 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!

Vito's Game Giveaway #20! 1600 MSP, $20 PSN, or $20 Steam! Winner
Congratulations to lebkin for winning 1600 Microsoft Points! Out of 156 contestants (a new record!), 54 of you commented on the Facebook page for an additional entry. It was lebkin's Facebook entry that was selected by Random Line Picker.

Vito's Game Giveaway #21! Winner
Congratulations to Winternet for winning DiRT 2 (donated by rebgav)! Out of 49 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!

I. Disclaimer 
II. Donations 
III. Past Winners 

Available Games (PC)Donated By
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (Steam GIft)rentfn
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Steam Gift)rentfn
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Kyreo
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Cogs (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Half-Life 2: Episode One (Steam Gift)rentfn
Killing Floor (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
Portal (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
RUSH (Steam Gift)rebgav
Toki Tori (Steam Gift)rentfn
#1 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

How to Play: Tell me your favorite piece of E3 coverage by Giant Bomb this year. Also, be sure to tell me what game you want! You have until Saturday, June 18th.

Vito's Game Giveaway #19! More Games + Bonus Audiosurf Contest! Winners
Congratulations to WR311 for winning Enslaved: Odyssey to the West! Out of 54 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!
Congratulations to  PeasantAbuse for winning Audiosurf (donated by rentfn)! Out of 11 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!

Vito's Game Giveaway #20! 1600 MSP, $20 PSN, or $20 Steam! Winner
Congratulations to lebkin for winning 1600 Microsoft Points! Out of 156 contestants (a new record!), 54 of you commented on the Facebook page for an additional entry. It was lebkin's Facebook entry that was selected by Random Line Picker.

Vito's Game Giveaway #21! Winner
Congratulations to Winternet for winning DiRT 2 (donated by rebgav)! Out of 49 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!

I. Disclaimer 
II. Donations 
III. Past Winners 

Available Games (PC)Donated By
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (Steam GIft)rentfn
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Steam Gift)rentfn
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Kyreo
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Cogs (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Half-Life 2: Episode One (Steam Gift)rentfn
Killing Floor (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
Portal (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
RUSH (Steam Gift)rebgav
Toki Tori (Steam Gift)rentfn
#2 Posted by Empirepaintball (1397 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe: Well, since I back-to-back-to-back-to-backed all of the E3 podcasts, I would have to say the Bombcast was freaking awesome.  

And I would be down with HL2.
#3 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -

i was a fan of ryan's tweets about everything ridiculous

#4 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

I guess the first day of the E3 live show. The other ones kind of dragged at several points for various reasons, but the first one was great all around.

I will take Amnesia.

#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

Definitely the Bombcasts and, more specifically, the Day 1 E3 Bombcast. The segment with David Jaffe was an extremely interesting one, especially for those who aspire to work in the game industry one day. 

I'd like audiosurf.

#6 Edited by redbliss (648 posts) -

My favorite piece of E3 coverage was the Bombcast as well. So many great guests and a lot of great discussions all week. 

I would like Audiosurf if I win.

#7 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12123 posts) -

I loved the entire part of the day 2 podcast where they talked about Sherlock Holmes 6. And Killing Floor, I guess?

#8 Posted by Danteveli (1205 posts) -

The E3 coverage day 2 when Vinny sees racing wheel was best moment this E3.
I would love some Killing floor.

#9 Posted by Tonylope (194 posts) -

I really liked the Tomb Raider interview, mainly because I can't wait to play that game.  

Getting Amnesia would be awesome.

#10 Posted by LittleBigJono (252 posts) -

Ooooo, put me down for Audiosurf.
But yeah, those epic 4hr+ bombcasts take the cake

#11 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

My favorite piece was the interview of Alex talking about Uncharted 3!

Also I'd like Amnesia:: The Dark Descent please and thank you!

#12 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

the ustream podcast. pretty cool watching them talk and chat with them.

#13 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

My favorite were the podcasts and the day-recap videos. I'd like Killing Floor please.

#14 Posted by bellmont42 (325 posts) -

Probably that deep game dev discussion with Jaffe :P.

Amnesia would be great :)

#15 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

I loved all of it. 

Portal please.

#16 Posted by McShank (1630 posts) -

I loved the bombcasts after each day, made coming home after work, missing E3 worth missing :D

Amnesia would be awesome please!

#17 Posted by Maluvin (269 posts) -

I'm rather partial to the second bombcast when David Jaffe showed up.  The man is not afraid to say what he thinks and that led to some interesting and entertaining listening. 

I'm all about Amnesia.  :)

#18 Posted by BeachThunder (12427 posts) -

Ken interview <3

RUSH

#19 Posted by Eaxis (958 posts) -

The E3 podcasts have been awesome with the amount of different guests and all the hilarious things they talked about.

Half life episode.

#20 Posted by Adziboy (702 posts) -

When the dude in one of the E3 wrap up videos walked past Ryan just staring, walked past Brad and turns around... and they both stare at each other. Nothing to with video games, but its single handedly the funniest moment I've ever seen on video.

#21 Posted by Mento (2808 posts) -

The many, many hours of bombcasts. Most of them were excellent. Still, looking forward to a slightly less exhausting regular one tomorrow.

I'll try for Amnesia. Can't remember if I asked for it before.

#22 Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE (447 posts) -

The 4.5 hour Bombcast for sure. 

In for Portal.
#23 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

the interview Jeff had with Ken Levine was pretty awesome. I never realized how cool a guy Ken was.

Ill take audiosurf

#24 Posted by Pop (2651 posts) -

My favorite parts where the live streams, hearing developers talk about their games was so interesting and pretty funny.
I would like Killing Floor.

#25 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

probably my favorite part (minus the livestreams (day 2 was the best one)) of e3 were the recap videos they did, the one where the random creepy guy walks behind them is the best

audiosurf please

#26 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

I liked the Bioshock Infinite interview with Ken Levine 

Audiosurf please !

#27 Posted by EndrzGame (323 posts) -

Really enjoyed all the midnight oil burning bombcasts. Especially the 2nd night. Great conversations. I didn't want it to end.
Amnesia looks pretty damn cool. I'd like to play that.

#28 Posted by Cheesebob (1249 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe: My favorite Giant Bomb coverage has got to be the E3 podcasts. Nobody else could keep me interested or entertained for about 16 hours. 

Either AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH or Amnesia would be grand.
#29 Posted by Juno500 (481 posts) -

I liked the interview Giant Bomb had with the Uncharted 3 developers the best.

I'd like Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

#30 Posted by pantzing_nome (588 posts) -

The Bombcasts were amazing. 
Winning a reckless disregard for gravity would be awesome.

#31 Posted by L1GHTN1N (547 posts) -

The Day 1 bombcast was one of the best ones they've ever done. Listening to David Jaffe's "Behind the Scenes" and hearing Cowboy talk about the technical marvels of Uncharted 2 was fascinating to me. I would love to hear more of these kinds of stories from people in the industry. 

I would love to have Audiosurf. 

#32 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

Well, here I am ruining my 100% success on these giveaways. My favorite pieces of content were the live podcasts. Especially the one with David Jaffe.

Amnesia would be fine.

#33 Posted by ErrorOperator (458 posts) -

My favourite part of the E3 coverage was Fridge-Cam, seeing random haggard faces be blinded by the fridge light then realise theres a camera in there was brilliant! Amnesia: The dark descent for me please!

#34 Posted by admachina (190 posts) -

Justin McElroy previewing Sherlock Holmes 6 was hilarious.

RUSH

#35 Posted by falco_eagle (219 posts) -

I loved the interview with Ken Levine. 

RUSH please.

#36 Posted by JCTango (1366 posts) -

Day 2 video of the E3 2011 event was hilarious, thanks to the great editing job it had.  That creepy stare-down near the beginning of the video was awesome also =).

If chosen, I'd like to have Audiosurf =).

#37 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1877 posts) -

i enjoyed the Uncharted 3 interviews, and the daily recap vids.
Audiosurf please.

#38 Posted by ratscats (17 posts) -

I liked the Day 1 Bombcast almost everything was good even the terrible Ubisoft was worth laughing at.

Playing for Amnesia.

#39 Posted by Spike94 (735 posts) -

Gotta say the podcasts! Particularly the one with the Sherlock Holmes story. That entire podcast was utterly amazing. 

And I'd like Killing Floor, if it's not too much trouble!
#40 Edited by Keyrioss619 (3 posts) -

hey, Freddie_Bert. 

I WANT KILLING FLOOR AND PORTAL PLEASE..... T________________T

SteamID: Keyrioss

#41 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

One hour left!

#42 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

Whoops, forgot to post in this again. Anyway, contest closed! The winner will be PMed and a new contest will start today with a new game being added.

#43 Posted by Keyrioss619 (3 posts) -

I want PORTAL please... 
I'm very appreciate it if someone send a gift to me.

#44 Posted by Keyrioss619 (3 posts) -

Portal & Killing Floor... please. T_T 
I'm extremely appreciate it if I got it.. 

SteamID: Keyrioss