Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

Contest closed!

How to Play: Um, uh, uhhhhhh tell me what you are doing this weekend? Make sure you tell me what game you want! You have until Saturday, July 9th.
Vito's Game Giveaway #24! Winner
Congratulations to emergency for winning RUSH (donated by rebgav)! Out of 51 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!
Vito's Game Giveaway #25 - Bonus Airplane Edition! Winner
Congratulations to CCforUA for winning 1600 Microsoft Points! I don't remember how many contestants there were, but their username was the one Random Line Picker chose! I heard a rumor that they bought Trenched with their points.
Bonus Portal Contest!
Anyone that says they want Portal will be entered into the contest separately.

I. Disclaimer

II. Donations

III. Past Winners

I've received my fifteenth donation! Thanks to Rockanomics for donating his Steam copies of Nimbus and Portal.

Available Games (PC)Donated By
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (Steam GIft)rentfn
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Kyreo
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Cogs (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Killing Floor (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
Nimbus (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Portal (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
Portal (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (GoG Gift)ArbitraryWater
Toki Tori (Steam Gift)rentfn
#1 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

Contest closed!

How to Play: Um, uh, uhhhhhh tell me what you are doing this weekend? Make sure you tell me what game you want! You have until Saturday, July 9th.
Vito's Game Giveaway #24! Winner
Congratulations to emergency for winning RUSH (donated by rebgav)! Out of 51 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!
Vito's Game Giveaway #25 - Bonus Airplane Edition! Winner
Congratulations to CCforUA for winning 1600 Microsoft Points! I don't remember how many contestants there were, but their username was the one Random Line Picker chose! I heard a rumor that they bought Trenched with their points.
Bonus Portal Contest!
Anyone that says they want Portal will be entered into the contest separately.

I. Disclaimer

II. Donations

III. Past Winners

I've received my fifteenth donation! Thanks to Rockanomics for donating his Steam copies of Nimbus and Portal.

Available Games (PC)Donated By
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (Steam GIft)rentfn
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Kyreo
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Cogs (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Killing Floor (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
Nimbus (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Portal (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
Portal (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (GoG Gift)ArbitraryWater
Toki Tori (Steam Gift)rentfn
#2 Edited by Mento (2802 posts) -

Posting early, because that'll help me win somehow. Strategies!

Temple of Elemental Evil, please. The rest are all like a dollar each on Steam at the moment. Also, that's what I'm doing this weekend: buying things for a dollar off Steam.

#3 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12107 posts) -

What am I doing this weekend? Packing for a vacation where I won't have much access to the interwebs, so if anyone wins Temple of Elemental Evil in the next 3 weeks, they're going to have to wait a little while. I will still deliver though, upon my return.

And, uhh...Killing Floor.

#4 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -
@Mento said:
The rest are all like a dollar each on Steam at the moment. Also, that's what I'm doing this weekend: buying things for a dollar off Steam.
Stupid Steam undermining my contests! :@
#5 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i am probably going to my friends' to play black ops and swim. 

i want aaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

#6 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

I'm going to play some MK and maybe some zombies for CoD.

Killing Floor please.

#7 Posted by PerfidiousSinn (770 posts) -

This weekend, I'm gonna play as much Trenched as I can in between shooting off fireworks and drinking.

I'm down for some Audiosurf.

#8 Posted by TwoLines (2840 posts) -

Well uh... not much I guess. Play some Civ V or Oblivion, and uh... that's pretty much it. Maybe some Vanquish. 
Audiosurf. because... why not, right?

#9 Posted by Meltac (2007 posts) -

This weekend? Hm, I'll definitely be looking after the Steam sales, and then I'm probably going out this saturday night.  

And I'll take Nimbus. 

#10 Posted by KarlHungus (123 posts) -

I'm going to see a baseball game, and I'm gonna spend time with my family! 

Templw of Elemental Evil please

#11 Posted by Payne (8 posts) -

All weekend buying steam sales and trying to earn tickets.     Temple of Elemental Evil

#12 Posted by McShank (1630 posts) -

Working this weekend and swimming at the lake before work.

Killing Floor please!

#13 Posted by BeachThunder (12410 posts) -

This weekend? Having awkward fantasies about Gabe Newell appearing at my house and somehow presenting me digital games atop a fancy gold-lined burgundy cushion.

Cogs.

#14 Posted by crusader8463 (14428 posts) -
#15 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1811 posts) -

Working on a friend's computer, and wishing for a new hard drive.

Temple of Elemental Evil

#16 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Celebrating my sisters one year birthday right now and then I'll hop back into so L.A Noire on my own damn console and username just to witness that game again, such a joy to play. First I shall be eating some cake. Killing Floor and "AaaAAaaAaaaA...you get the idea" wouldn't be a terrible gift just to have something else to play. good luck to the others in here too.

#17 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

i'm furiously cleaning my house today (with some game breaks), and then tomorrow im gonna spend all day playing video games (most of which im buying off steam right now) 

audiosurf please

#18 Posted by JCTango (1366 posts) -

BBQ, lounging around, playing games, and watching TV shows and movies!

Audiosurf please :D

#19 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

Hanging out with bros and pretty much relaxing. 

Killing Floor please.

#20 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

Picking my dad up at the airport today, eating lunch at my grandma's house tomorrow. I would like Nimbus please.

By the way, I'd like to save my 5 entries for now.

#21 Posted by falco_eagle (219 posts) -

What am I doing this weekend? Not spending any money on Steam! 

I would like Cogs please.

#22 Posted by L1GHTN1N (543 posts) -

This weekend  I'm grinding tickets for the Steam sales, grinding honor in World of Warcraft with some friends, and grinding points in Starcraft 2 to get a higher rating before season 3 starts. Exciting, I know. 

I'd like Audiosurf please.

#23 Posted by Djstyles92 (953 posts) -

This weekend is beach weekend!  Beachy things!

Nimbus looks interesting.

#24 Edited by LittleBigJono (252 posts) -

Gonna be working like a beast to make some monies to then spend on steam sales. That said I would like  Toki Tori

#25 Posted by asskicker241 (2 posts) -
#26 Posted by acidfox (11 posts) -
#27 Posted by ratscats (17 posts) -

Ever since I heard of the Steam sale and steam summer camp achievements I've just been playing Steam.
Would want AAAaaaAAAaaa! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity!  not only because I hear it is good, but because of the DLC from the summer camp achievements.

Also hear something about some sort of Portal, thanks.

#28 Posted by Winternet (8053 posts) -

This weekend I am going to study my ass off. At least that's the plan. 3 exams the week after. And then VACATION!!!!!!!1

Nimbus, I guess.

#29 Posted by liquidmatt (230 posts) -

Waterskiing with my family and friends, I plan to attempt going over the ramp this year (and landing). Other than that, finishing a few games I have left to complete and enjoying the sunshine1 (I'm in the UK, it's a time to be lived to the max) 

Killing Floor, please!

#30 Posted by Danteveli (1204 posts) -

Im packing for another China trip anddhoping to get some off steam.

I would love Killing Floor

#31 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Playing all kinds of videos games from the Steam sale, creating and editing promotional videos for my employing company 

Killing Floor please!

#32 Posted by Pop (2651 posts) -

Gonna get drunk and not remember what I did in the weekend 
I would like Killing Floor

#33 Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE (447 posts) -

Parades, food, yard work, etc. 

Portal please
#34 Posted by TMThomsen (2082 posts) -

Going to relax and enjoy my holiday.

Would like Nimbus, please.

#35 Posted by Goboard (103 posts) -
#36 Edited by streetninja (155 posts) -

This weekend my mother and brother will be visiting me for the weekend, so I don't know what I'll be playing or doing. I'll see if my brother would be interested in playing Portal 2 co-op with me. I might go shrimping on Saturday with a group of friends, but this is looking less and less likely the closer Saturday approaches. 

I'll go for Audiosurf this time.

#37 Posted by McBEEF (360 posts) -

This weekend I will be applying for countless jobs like Ive been doing ever since I got back from Uni:)

I would like Portal please.

#38 Edited by Little_Socrates (5711 posts) -

I am donating both a copy of Puzzle Agent and of Cargo! The Quest for Gravity.

(If I happen to win, I'll take a copy of Killing Floor?)

(This weekend, I'm hanging out with friends and seeing the third and (maybe) fourth Harry Potter movies!)

#39 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2398 posts) -

I'm going to be playing audiosurf all weekend.

aaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa if you don't mind.

#40 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

One hour left!

#41 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Nothing at all this week. Play video games, that's about it. 

Killing Floor please!

#42 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Going to work on getting more of GTA 3 done so I can move on to vice city. 
Audio surf please.

#43 Posted by mixedupzombies (95 posts) -

Going to be playing many games for review and be working. I'm interested  in AaAaaAaAAA!!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity.

#44 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

Contest closed! Check my blog (follow me) or the General Discussion forum later today for a new contest! New games will be added!