Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

Edit: Contest closed!

How to Play: Tell me your favorite piece of content from the interns (any of them)! Be specific! Be sure to tell me what game you want. You have until Tuesday, August 30th. 

Many of you have not been telling me what game you want in your posts. Your entries have not and will not be counted. I need to know what game the winner wants so I can start the next thread, and I don't have time to wait for a reply to a PM, especially when I am doing daily contests. 

I. Disclaimer

II. Donations

III. Past Winners

IV. Follow me on Giant Bomb for the latest updates on contests!

V. Donate to charity!

VI. A new contest will run every day until September 9th.

Vito's Game Giveaway #36! Borderlands Game of the Year Edition! Winner
Congratulations to snoopeasystreet for winning Borderlands Game of the Year edition (donated by SmashedControllers)! Their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!

New Donations!
I've received my 33rd donation! Thanks to Danteveli for donating a Humble Indie Bundle #2 Desura code and an OnLive Braid code!

PlayStation 3 (NTSC)Donated By
LEGO Batman: The Videogamessj4raditz
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventuresssj4raditz
Star Wars: The Force Unleashedssj4raditz
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.ssj4raditz
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdomssj4raditz
Xbox 360 (NTSC)Donated By
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (3/5 from Vinny!)ssj4raditz
The MawProgn0sticator
PCDonated By
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (Steam GIft)rentfn
Braid (OnLive Code)ZagZagovich
Braid (OnLive Code)SmashedControllers
Braid (OnLive Code)Danteveli
Cogs (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Half-Life bundle - Half-LifeHalf-Life: Opposing ForceHalf-Life: Blue ShiftRicochetDeathmatch ClassicHalf-Life 2: Deathmatch,Half-Life: Counter-Strike (Steam Gift).TMThomsen
Half-Life 2 (Steam Gift)JoeyIA
Nimbus (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Osmos (OnLive Code)ZagZagovich
Osmos (OnLive Code)SmashedControllers
Portal (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Portal (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
Portal (Steam Gift)grant742
Puzzle Agent (Steam Gift)Sin4profit
Terraria (Steam Gift)Sin4profit
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Steam Gift) - BraidCortex CommandMachinariumOsmosRevenge of the Titanszameer
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Steam Gift)mracoon
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Desura Code)ZagZagovich
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Desura Code)Danteveli
The Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Desura Code)ZagZagovich
The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (GoG Gift)ArbitraryWater
Toki Tori (Steam Gift)rentfn
#1 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

Edit: Contest closed!

How to Play: Tell me your favorite piece of content from the interns (any of them)! Be specific! Be sure to tell me what game you want. You have until Tuesday, August 30th. 

Many of you have not been telling me what game you want in your posts. Your entries have not and will not be counted. I need to know what game the winner wants so I can start the next thread, and I don't have time to wait for a reply to a PM, especially when I am doing daily contests. 

I. Disclaimer

II. Donations

III. Past Winners

IV. Follow me on Giant Bomb for the latest updates on contests!

V. Donate to charity!

VI. A new contest will run every day until September 9th.

Vito's Game Giveaway #36! Borderlands Game of the Year Edition! Winner
Congratulations to snoopeasystreet for winning Borderlands Game of the Year edition (donated by SmashedControllers)! Their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!

New Donations!
I've received my 33rd donation! Thanks to Danteveli for donating a Humble Indie Bundle #2 Desura code and an OnLive Braid code!

PlayStation 3 (NTSC)Donated By
LEGO Batman: The Videogamessj4raditz
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventuresssj4raditz
Star Wars: The Force Unleashedssj4raditz
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.ssj4raditz
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdomssj4raditz
Xbox 360 (NTSC)Donated By
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (3/5 from Vinny!)ssj4raditz
The MawProgn0sticator
PCDonated By
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (Steam GIft)rentfn
Braid (OnLive Code)SmashedControllers
Braid (OnLive Code)Danteveli
Cogs (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Half-Life bundle - Half-LifeHalf-Life: Opposing ForceHalf-Life: Blue ShiftRicochetDeathmatch ClassicHalf-Life 2: Deathmatch,Half-Life: Counter-Strike (Steam Gift).TMThomsen
Half-Life 2 (Steam Gift)JoeyIA
Nimbus (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Osmos (OnLive Code)SmashedControllers
Portal (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Portal (Steam Gift)Freddie_Bert
Portal (Steam Gift)grant742
Puzzle Agent (Steam Gift)Sin4profit
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Steam Gift) - BraidCortex CommandMachinariumOsmosRevenge of the Titanszameer
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Steam Gift)mracoon
The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Desura Code)Danteveli
The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (GoG Gift)ArbitraryWater
Toki Tori (Steam Gift)rentfn
#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (34618 posts) -

It'd probably have to be when I spent half of the Resident Evil Fear Gauntlet just yelling at them for all the obvious fuck-ups. Speaking of horror, I'll mix things up with The Maw. Also, I might as well point out that my birthday is tomorrow. You hear that, (what I assume to be) random.org? Are you listening, random number generator? I expect great things from you when I spend most of tomorrow blogging and playing Tear Ring Saga.

#3 Posted by FinalDasa (1253 posts) -

Lemon Lens and Kessler Kam. I like seeing the behind the scenes stuff :D

Burst Limit!

#4 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Fear Gauntlet is fun to watch. I only wish that each episode, if you wanna call them that, were longer. They're still great though and I don't want them to end. The Farmville stuff was alright too.

A Reckless Disregard for Gravity would be nice to have.

#5 Posted by C_Rakestraw (803 posts) -

The first part of Resident Evil 1 in the Fear Gauntlet was hysterical, so I'll go with that.

Half-Life 2, please.

#6 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2446 posts) -

I really enjoyed the RE1 Fear Gauntlet from Steve and Kessler. Half-Life Bundle, please.

#7 Posted by Mento (2258 posts) -

The Internal Affairs podcast was a lot of fun, but it's a pity it ended so soon. I hope it comes back in the Summer of 2012 (along with the interns behind it.)

ToEE.

#8 Posted by snoopeasystreet (108 posts) -

Many thanks to SmashedControllers and Vito for the prize. Good people.

#9 Posted by HumanityPlague (251 posts) -

Kessler Kam is fine.  Also, the increasingly silly  farm pictures they do for Betting the Farmville, is very funny to me.

Burst Limit ala Dragon Ball.

#10 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (5797 posts) -

Loved the interns' look at Resident Evil 2. Lemon and Kessler are a great combination. I'm still after that copy of Temple of Elemental Evil

#11 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11019 posts) -

Steve and Mat attempting to play Resident Evil... poorly. Also them getting really scared by the dogs jumping through the window.

Half Life bundle? Bah. Curse you VitoRaffe and your daily giveaways! That heavily increases the chances of me having to pay up and actually buy ToEE for someone!

#12 Posted by iBePeRFeCT (396 posts) -

The first part of the Fear Gauntlet was pretty funny. So I'll go with that.    
Half-Life bundle would be nice.

#13 Posted by L1GHTN1N (399 posts) -

Has to be the Internal Affairs podcast, especially the last one they did which was fantastic! Really going to miss their content, wish they had that quality content throughout the entire internship rather than the last few weeks.  

Would love Temple of Elemental Evil!

#14 Posted by Little_Socrates (5650 posts) -

Betting the Farmville Part 04 is kind of unbeatable, but Fear Gauntlet: Resident Evil - Part 1 was also really awesome.

(Still want that Half-Life bundle!)

#15 Posted by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

The fear gauntlet, I really look forward to those, specially in these not-so-content-rich times, 
Terraria please.

#16 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (2950 posts) -

Definitely the fear gauntlet.  It actually has me giddy - for intern content.  It's scary how much I look forward to their continued misadventures with games that might at some point be genuinely frightening.  Or at least for Ryan to sneak up on them while they're recording and scream in their ears, because I really want that to happen.

Also, Dragonball Z: Burst Limit.

#17 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

the fear gauntlet of resident evil 1. it even made me play 1 the remake for the gamecube. i do wish they continued playing the game, though. 

one thing i liked was in the beginning in the corner hall where the dogs jump out. i was like come on any minute now the dogs are going to come out. the dog jumps out the window and they scream.

#18 Posted by louiedog (2331 posts) -

The Fear Gauntlet episode 1 is a highlight for sure.

In for Lego Batman. Thanks!

#19 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1782 posts) -

The first metagame where they explained it. I thought that was pretty cool.

Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Steam Gift)

#20 Posted by admachina (187 posts) -

metagame with joey was really good

Terraria plz

#21 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -
@iam3green: Read the big message at the top of the first post if you actually want a chance to win anything, though it's fine if you just want to answer and don't want a game.
#22 Posted by Cerogravian (344 posts) -
#23 Posted by Danteveli (1083 posts) -

Kessler and Lemon doing that horror series on youtube. The episode about Luigis Mansion was cool.
I would love to get Terraria

#24 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

One hour left! 

Edit: Contest closed! The winner will be PMed and a new contest will begin later today!