Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

Art by Turbo_Toaster 
Congratulations to DarthOniXVIII for winning Left 4 Dead! Out of 30 contestants, his username was the one that Random Line Picker chose! 

Quick Notes 
I've had people offer to donate games to the giveaway. If you have games you are no longer interested in that are in good condition (as in, they work), then PM me with what game(s) you would like to donate and I will give you the mailing address you can ship them to. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.  You won't get anything for it, but I will list your name (with a link to your profile) by the game you donate in all future contests that they are available.     

These blogs will be attached to the General Discussion forum from now on.  

Please read this before entering -  

All games are NTSC. There is no way for me to really verify who enters, but I'd appreciate it if you only enter if you're actually able to play these games and have interest in them! These are all my own, personal used copies of these games that I have beaten and have no interest in playing anymore. Some of the game cases got banged up slightly in the move from Texas to Oklahoma (stupid movers!), but these games all play perfectly in my experience—this is more for people that are interested in just playing the games than collectors. Having said all that, if something happens to the game during shipping and it doesn't work for some reason, then... oh well! I'm paying for everything, and all you'll have to deal with is minor disappointment. I won't compensate you for that! 

I will be doing one of these every week until I run out of games. More games will be added as I beat and lose interest in them!

I will pick one winner using Random Line Picker and PM them asking for their mailing address and what game they want. The game will be shipped via Priority Mail with a tracking number for your convenience. (If you live in the U.S., that is. If you live anywhere else and want to enter, then you'll get some other kind of shipping speed without a tracking number!)

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed

How To Play
Make a post saying why you haven't played Assassin's Creed yet or why you want to play it again.

Deadline
You have until SaturdayFebruary 26th at whatever time I am awake and decide to end it. I will make a warning post one hour before I close the contest and select the winner.

------- 
Previous Winners
JohnAsscream - Alan Wake (X360)
kestrel10mn - Assassin's Creed II (X360) 
zoskia -  Dead Space (PS3) 
nintendoeats -  Splinter Cell: Conviction (X360) 
DarthOniXVIII - Left 4 Dead  (X360)
 -------    
#1 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

Art by Turbo_Toaster 
Congratulations to DarthOniXVIII for winning Left 4 Dead! Out of 30 contestants, his username was the one that Random Line Picker chose! 

Quick Notes 
I've had people offer to donate games to the giveaway. If you have games you are no longer interested in that are in good condition (as in, they work), then PM me with what game(s) you would like to donate and I will give you the mailing address you can ship them to. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.  You won't get anything for it, but I will list your name (with a link to your profile) by the game you donate in all future contests that they are available.     

These blogs will be attached to the General Discussion forum from now on.  

Please read this before entering -  

All games are NTSC. There is no way for me to really verify who enters, but I'd appreciate it if you only enter if you're actually able to play these games and have interest in them! These are all my own, personal used copies of these games that I have beaten and have no interest in playing anymore. Some of the game cases got banged up slightly in the move from Texas to Oklahoma (stupid movers!), but these games all play perfectly in my experience—this is more for people that are interested in just playing the games than collectors. Having said all that, if something happens to the game during shipping and it doesn't work for some reason, then... oh well! I'm paying for everything, and all you'll have to deal with is minor disappointment. I won't compensate you for that! 

I will be doing one of these every week until I run out of games. More games will be added as I beat and lose interest in them!

I will pick one winner using Random Line Picker and PM them asking for their mailing address and what game they want. The game will be shipped via Priority Mail with a tracking number for your convenience. (If you live in the U.S., that is. If you live anywhere else and want to enter, then you'll get some other kind of shipping speed without a tracking number!)

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed

How To Play
Make a post saying why you haven't played Assassin's Creed yet or why you want to play it again.

Deadline
You have until SaturdayFebruary 26th at whatever time I am awake and decide to end it. I will make a warning post one hour before I close the contest and select the winner.

------- 
Previous Winners
JohnAsscream - Alan Wake (X360)
kestrel10mn - Assassin's Creed II (X360) 
zoskia -  Dead Space (PS3) 
nintendoeats -  Splinter Cell: Conviction (X360) 
DarthOniXVIII - Left 4 Dead  (X360)
 -------    
#2 Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE (436 posts) -

When I played Assassin's Creed the first time it was right before Assassin's Creed II came out so I played through it fairly quickly so I'd be ready for the sequel.  I'd like to go back to it and do some of the optional stuff that I missed the first time around.

#3 Posted by firewrkninja (227 posts) -

i played a lot of assassin's creed 2 but only like 15 minutes of assassin's creed 1 at a friends house cause i never got around to playing it

#4 Posted by SMTDante89 (2474 posts) -

I mainly want to go back and play Assassin's Creed to get all the flags and maybe get all the achievements for the game and S rank it.

#5 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -

That's awesome that you're going to have other people contribute. I'd contribute myself if I weren't so poor. 

I've already played AC, so I'll let others have a chance to win.

#6 Edited by Daveyo520 (6597 posts) -

I have actually not played it because I have only recently obtained a 360. I have heard good things about it and Midevil stuff interest me. Also EH EH EH EH EH!

#7 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -

I had played Assassin's Creed 1 for about 3 hours or so and found it to be relatively boring so I stopped. Years later, when I played ACII, I was really upset that I needed to go on Wikipedia and Youtube to gain the information I needed concerning the story. I would like to experience the games fully and that's why I want to play it once more.

#8 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -
@Daveyo520 said:
" Also EH EH EH EH EH! "
It's Uh, not Eh. Get it right!  :)
#9 Posted by Little_Socrates (5649 posts) -

I'm actually going to dedicate my Assassin's Creed giveaway to who I deem the most deserving if you, by some mistake, pick me. XP

#10 Posted by pantzing_nome (567 posts) -

After I beat Assassin's Creed I lent the game to my friend, when I saw him again a couple months later he told me he had forgot the game was mine and traded it in at eb games. I told him not to worry about it but it would be nice to play the game again. 

#11 Posted by Joker369 (858 posts) -

I didn't pick up Assassins creed  when it was new because I thought that the game may be too repetitive. Now with Brotherhood out I would like to run through the previous AC games first because i know the story is a big part of the series. Kind of like what Brad has done.

#12 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

I plan do to a full Creed marathon. 1 2 and brotherhood. 

#13 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

Gimme some of that AC.

#14 Posted by Nikral (288 posts) -

Wait so you are giving away Assassin's Creed eh....Well it could be a good reason to play through the series!

#15 Posted by lead_farmer (1038 posts) -

I think I'll go through some of my games and see which ones I would like to share.

#16 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

i think we should give other people games or trade them. make it something like 500 post requirement so people don't get scammed that much.

#17 Posted by killerdud745 (55 posts) -

I played AC1 when it first came out. I was blown away I could spend hours running along rooftops getting guards to chase me so I could escape over and over.  I would love to run the rooftops again being a nuisance to guards who are causing problems for citizens. 

#18 Posted by RelentlessKnight (963 posts) -

I only played the first two acts of AC but got bored of it

#19 Posted by BlazeHedgehog (1072 posts) -

I haven't played AC because I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I've never been the type to buy games day and date when they come out (I'm usually broke enough that I pick up a significant percentage of my games used), so it's just been a matter of "When it's cheap enough and I don't have anything higher priority I want to buy". 

I actually have a PC copy of Assassin's Creed 2, but I haven't cracked in to that yet either because I am pretty sure it won't run my current hardware (I have an upgrade sitting here that needs to get put in but I have been procrastinating on that).

#20 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2446 posts) -

I want to play it again because I never got the achievements for it on my profile. Just my friend's.

#21 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -

i borrowed assassin's creed from a friend. got real busy with school, gave it back like an hour in. always wanted to finish it

#22 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

Just received my first donation! Come back Sunday to find out what it is, but it's an unused PAL Xbox 360 game. A pretty damn good one, too!    

#23 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

Contest over! I gave warning, but I had to delete my post to make another one. The winner will be PMed and a new contest will start tomorrow with a new game!

#24 Posted by Daveyo520 (6597 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe: :D
#25 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe said:
" a new contest will start tomorrow with a new game! "
Oooo, which game? A secret game? 

Please be Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
#26 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: A brand new PAL copy of Zombies Ate My Neighbors would actually probably be worth rather a lot.