Vito's Game Giveaway = The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

Hello! I just wanted to make a small announcement so there wouldn't be any confusion come Thursday. Vito's Game Giveaway will now be known as The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway. The original title made sense when I was the one doing most of the donating, but the community's efforts have long since surpassed my own, and this name change better represents what it has become. The original banner will still be used for a little while (done by Turbo_Toaster), but I have a new one being worked on that focuses on the community instead of a drawing of myself.

The number system will still continue as is, so be on the lookout for The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway #55 this Thursday. Vito's Game Giveaway #54 is still running until tomorrow, though.

Oh, and I changed my username to CharlesAlanRatliff, creating broken links across all of Whiskey Media. Deal with it.

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello! I just wanted to make a small announcement so there wouldn't be any confusion come Thursday. Vito's Game Giveaway will now be known as The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway. The original title made sense when I was the one doing most of the donating, but the community's efforts have long since surpassed my own, and this name change better represents what it has become. The original banner will still be used for a little while (done by Turbo_Toaster), but I have a new one being worked on that focuses on the community instead of a drawing of myself.

The number system will still continue as is, so be on the lookout for The Giant Bomb Community Game Giveaway #55 this Thursday. Vito's Game Giveaway #54 is still running until tomorrow, though.

Oh, and I changed my username to CharlesAlanRatliff, creating broken links across all of Whiskey Media. Deal with it.

Arker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Arker101
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Arker101
No Caption Provided
MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@CharlesAlanRatliff: WHO ARE YOU?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE!!!

With the new The Thing movie coming out soon, I'm going to declare that you are some sort of alien in disguise as the former guy. But doing a poor job of it. Actually, I'm not really sure where I'm going with that, "Mr. Ratliff."

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MooseyMcMan
No Caption Provided
SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By SMTDante89
@CharlesAlanRatliff said:
Be right back, going to go drink some Kool-Aid.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Dalai

I will not deal with it, Vito!