#1 Posted by Pezen (1604 posts) -

Due to my currently large beard and overall generous holiday cheer, I got a code to anyone who can make a good case for their own or someone elses value to the community. Sure, I could do it at random, but what would be the fun in that?

Again, all you need to do is make a good case for it, how that is presented is up to you.

This is open to everyone including silver and gold! (Though in a stalemate anyone without any form of premium will be favoured) I'll decide who get it before I go to bed tonight (CET).

Happy Hunting Holiday!
God Jul!

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Pezen said:

Due to my currently large beard and overall generous holiday cheer, I got a code to anyone who can make a good case for their own or someone elses value to the community. Sure, I could do it at random, but what would be the fun in that? Again, all you need to do is make a good case for it, how that is presented is up to you. This is open to everyone including silver and gold! (Though in a stalemate anyone without any form of premium will be favoured) I'll decide who get it before I go to bed tonight (CET). Happy Hunting Holiday! God Jul!

Pics or Beard didnt happen. 
#3 Edited by EuanDewar (4908 posts) -
#4 Edited by Catfish666 (190 posts) -

You know, I was about to put on my confidence man act of hard working yet financially challenged graphic designer, but fuck that.

I'm giving my vote to HS21 as well! That son has alot of fun in him.

edit. also, pics of beard, plz.

#5 Posted by Brendan (7804 posts) -

I'm hopping on the HS21 train. Give that man a medal, any medal will do.

#6 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

HS21 deserves it. Not because of the above reasons, but because he willingly opted out of his last offer at a free membership. What a champ. A big champ that guy.

#7 Posted by benpicko (2008 posts) -

Well. Now I'll sound like an arsehole if I say 'GIVE IT TO ME!!!!', so yeah. HS21 should win.

#8 Posted by dudeglove (7827 posts) -

HitmanAgent47

#9 Edited by EightBitShik (1334 posts) -

I plead my case because of this I lost my job due to having a back surgery that my insurance isn't covering so I'm 100k in the hole for a surgery that didn't help that much (they put a machine in my back to help with my pain.) During this process my gf cheated on me and left. So right now I am jobless, broke and I'm not with her now. I had to cancel my year account with Giantbomb, netflix and Gamefly and I'm reduced to watching reruns of ER to pretend I have new content :(

#10 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -

Yeah, just give it to HS21

#11 Posted by Three0neFive (2293 posts) -

Fuck those guys, you should give it to me.

#12 Posted by dudeglove (7827 posts) -

@EightBitShik said:

(they put a machine in my back to help with my pain.)

On the upside, now you're part man-part robot.

#13 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

@EightBitShik said:

I plead my case because of this I lost my job due to having a back surgery that my insurance isn't covering so I'm 100k in the hole for a surgery that didn't help that much (they put a machine in my back to help with my pain.) During this process my gf cheated on me and left. So right now I am jobless, broke and I'm not with her now. I had to cancel my year account with Giantbomb, netflix and Gamefly and I'm reduced to watching reruns of ER to pretend I have new content :(

Give it to this guy.

#14 Posted by EightBitShik (1334 posts) -

@dudeglove: Yeah, but more like "Clownman" from Megaman. A horrible robot gone wrong. The worse part is when I go on vacation I have to explain and show an ID card on why it looks like I have an Ipod looking bomb in my body :(

#15 Posted by JCTango (1362 posts) -

@EightBitShik said:

I'm reduced to watching reruns of ER to pretend I have new content :(

That sounds so sad = (. Give it to this guy, I agree.

#16 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Sing me a sad little song and you shall have my vote.

#17 Posted by dudeglove (7827 posts) -

@EightBitShik said:

@dudeglove: Yeah, but more like "Clownman" from Megaman. A horrible robot gone wrong. The worse part is when I go on vacation I have to explain and show an ID card on why it looks like I have an Ipod looking bomb in my body :(

You mean like the fat guy in The Dark Knight?

That sounds fucking awesome.

#18 Posted by Pezen (1604 posts) -

I expected more blood, broken bottles and a betting pool in the meat fridge. You guys are really friendly today.

Keep it coming!

#19 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

I should totally win it so that my gold subscription continues into 2014! Or not, I don't know. That HS21 duder seems like a good fit, then again, he could be a killer or something. Just the fact that someone is getting a little premium action is good enough for me! 

God jul på dig med!

#20 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@EightBitShik said:

Give it to this guy.

Yup this dude needs a pick me up, cuz damn.

#21 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -

Everyone that put my name up there, that's very nice of all of you, thanks. You're filling me with that steamy, warmness on the inside, right up in my guts. Sweet Christmas vibes I do believe they're called.

#22 Posted by Grillbar (1824 posts) -

@Pezen said:

Due to my currently large beard and overall generous holiday cheer, I got a code to anyone who can make a good case for their own or someone elses value to the community. Sure, I could do it at random, but what would be the fun in that? Again, all you need to do is make a good case for it, how that is presented is up to you. This is open to everyone including silver and gold! (Though in a stalemate anyone without any form of premium will be favoured) I'll decide who get it before I go to bed tonight (CET). Happy Hunting Holiday! God Jul!

i love you for this

oh and count me out of the "raffle" i dont want to take anyones place, not saying that im worthy but still

#23 Posted by Pezen (1604 posts) -

Halftime!

Thanks for the kind words.

As it stands, seems like this turned out way easier than I expected. A few hours left before this thing gets to a close but the options thusfar are pretty strong contenders, not sure if anyone has the cojones to challenge them.

Nap time!

#24 Posted by Harkat (1102 posts) -

I might deserve the membership because I made this, and promise to make more if I am granted it:

Yes, I'm that cheap.

#25 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Bruce

#26 Posted by Winternet (8018 posts) -

I am the only one in my city that even knows what Giant Bomb is. I feel lonely. And sad.

#27 Posted by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

@Pezen: Why don't you just give it to someone who does a lot of wiki edits. Most of the top editors aren't premium members.

#28 Posted by Pezen (1604 posts) -

I've been considering everything in this thread. And what seemed an easy task is harder than I thought. In practice it's hard because once you commit to giving something away, it feels sort of shitty that you cant give that to more people. Still, decision had to be made and after some contemplation I've ended up deciding that @EightBitShik is the one that could truly use this early christmas present. So without further ado, @EightBitShik, the code is in your inbox.

This has been pretty fun, so I'll probably be doing this again at some point.

Again, thank you for the participation and have a safe and amazing holiday!

#29 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@Pezen said:

This has been pretty fun, so I'll probably be doing this again at some point.

You should gift one to Jeff. That way he owes you one and you can call in a favor in the future.