This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

So, as some of you know (probably only a very small percentage of you...), i'm working on starting a Youtube channel on video games...

Ok, yes, not the most original thing in the world but, bear with me.

I'm looking to have the standard Quick Look / Let's Play type of content, but i'm also looking to produce some content with a bit more... Well, content...

But, gettting to the point, i got the idea, and now i have the equipment, so, the last thing i really need to get things going, is to chose a name.

I need an easy to spell, simple, recognizable, not taken', name, for me personally, for my channel, and for everything that goes along with it (Facebook, Twitter...).

So, i don't know if i should say some stuff about me, i don't know if i should give you some of my ideas for the name...

So, if you need any kind of info on me or my ideas for the channel, just ask me.

But there's one thing i know...

I can't use my XBL gamertag or Forum name...

Anyway, thanks guys.

I appreciate all the help i can get.

#2 Posted by TyCobb (1972 posts) -

Funkin' Games

Done. Pay me.

#3 Edited by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

Video Games: Videos.

Or alternatively, Videos of Games.

#4 Edited by Abendlaender (2832 posts) -

Belligerent Digital Games Fan

You know that one of the most famous Youtube personalities is called "TotalBiscuit", while his channel is called "TotalHailbut" and he advertises himself as "The cynical Brit"?
Nobody cares about the name, the content is what matters.

#5 Posted by audioBusting (1613 posts) -

Game Boom... dot es. I'm not sure why you want a random name from the internet instead of something meaningful to you.

#6 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

nearly 700 posts, default avatar, that's why a very small percentage remember stuff you say you're doing. Pro tip: change it.

#7 Edited by Yummylee (22040 posts) -

@pillclinton said:

nearly 700 posts, default avatar, that's why a very small percentage remember stuff you say you're doing. Pro tip: change it.

Having a username that's just a randomly assigned (only they're probably not actually random, but y'know) string of letter doesn't help, either.

Also, that'll be my suggestion for your youtube name. A Randomly Assigned String of Letters -- subscribe today!

#8 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Xx_ProSnipezMurderBoner420BlazeHeadshotz_xX

You're welcome.

#9 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6297 posts) -

Giant Bomb is not the place to advertise your Youtube channel or solicit help for it (even if it isn't quite up and running). Locking this down.