Want to chose a game for me to review?

_Mattallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Mattallica

Hey guys. Thanks for all the comments welcoming me to the site. Seems like a great, slightly crazy community that I'll enjoy being a part of. Just thought I'd do another post to ask YOU if there are any particular games I should review. Having just finished my review of Sleeping Dogs I need a new game to get into. I'll post a list of games which I'm trying to decide on. These are current gen games I've yet to play that I own. They include:

There's also tons of games I want to replay for reviews (definitely want to review what I think is the best game of this generation so far). Up for reviewing retro games from the past as well across all platforms, as long as I own it or can buy it easily. So yeah, let me know if any of the games listed or not listed you would like me to review next. Until next time...

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeF

Bully: Scholarship Edition because you can contrast it a lot with Sleeping Dogs (if I remember correctly quite a few former Rockstar dudes who worked on Bully joined the Sleeping Dogs guys and worked on that game)

Or BioShock 2 if you want a palate cleanser. I'd be curious if people still come away feeling like most reviewers when it launched.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

Wait, how do we recommend? Based on the quality of the game, or the expected quality of the review?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By falserelic

Review this.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By falserelic
MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MikeGosot
@falserelic said:

@jakob187 said:

There's honestly only one game that we REALLY need a review for.

People would think he's weird if he reviews that game. Still it would be funny.

To be fair, when i played the game, the rape didn't seem like rape at all.
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By falserelic

@MikeGosot said:

@falserelic said:

@jakob187 said:

There's honestly only one game that we REALLY need a review for.

People would think he's weird if he reviews that game. Still it would be funny.

To be fair, when i played the game, the rape didn't seem like rape at all.

I didn't actually play the game. But I've been hearing some naughty things about it.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Phatmac

galgun

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Baillie

Maybe Bully as it's quite the lesser known game of the bunch, but they're all solid games. Even though I don't much like the Resistance franchise. If you play Assassin's Creed 2, you need to hop straight into Brotherhood, that's the pinnacle of Assassin's Creed so far!

Note: Matt has messaged me saying he's met his quota for posting today, so that's why he isn't replying.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King

So has this just become "post creepy, sexual Japan games" now? Because if it has, I'll just yell out Kitty on your Lap and refuse to look back.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MikeGosot
@falserelic: People flipped the shit out of their brains when they heard about it, i played the game expecting to be the most morally offensive shit i have ever saw, but it's just another hentai game. It has a rape thematic, but it doesn't change much in terms of what you do. The only thing that caught me by surprise was the ending i got. I died in the subway.
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By falserelic

@Video_Game_King said:

So has this just become "post creepy, sexual Japan games" now? Because if it has, I'll just yell out Kitty on your Lap and refuse to look back.

Soon it will so get prepared.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By crithon

I say Bully, Haven't played it since it's original PS2 release. Always felt it was a remake of River City Ransom.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By falserelic

@MikeGosot said:

@falserelic: People flipped the shit out of their brains when they heard about it, i played the game expecting to be the most morally offensive shit i have ever saw, but it's just another hentai game. It has a rape thematic, but it doesn't change much in terms of what you do. The only thing that caught me by surprise was the ending i got. I died in the subway.

LOL! that sounds hilarious. I can actually imagine people flipping out over it.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By mosespippy

I'd like to see you review one of the games from a franchise that you haven't yet experienced. Let the games stand for themselves rather than compare them to the franchises previous iterations.

And if we are just going to suggest sexual Japanese games then Bible Black -La Noche de Walpurgis- is another one you could try.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By falserelic

@mosespippy said:

I'd like to see you review one of the games from a franchise that you haven't yet experienced. Let the games stand for themselves rather than compare them to the franchises previous iterations.

And if we are just going to suggest sexual Japanese games then Bible Black -La Noche de Walpurgis- is another one you could try.

I didn't know they made a hentai game off of bible black.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MikeGosot
@falserelic: I think i'll download it again and review it. I remember a "willpower" meter, and once you broke the willpower, the girl would help you rape another member of the family. So yeah, the way i remember it, the rape is just a theme. A superdumb theme, but just a theme. People are pretty hyperbolic about it.
mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By mosespippy

@falserelic said:

@mosespippy said:

What's the deal with the inserted text ad? Is that something that non premium members suffer through or what? Haven't seen it on the site before.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By falserelic

@mosespippy said:

@falserelic said:

@mosespippy said:

What's the deal with the inserted text ad? Is that something that non premium members suffer through or what? Haven't seen it on the site before.

I got no idea....

muthachugga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By muthachugga

MGS4 bruh

_Mattallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Mattallica

I'm a huge Rockstar Games fan and Bully is pretty much their only franchise I have not played yet. Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm not sure. Probably if you would like a different opinion on a game. Or just if you think I should play a game for it being memorable in some way (good or bad). Up to you really.

That game looks.... Interesting. I'll definitely consider it if I ever run out of games!

Yeah I would like to play a game from a new franchise that I haven't played before. That's why I'm interested in playing inFamous sometime.

Looks like Bully is the popular choice so far.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By toowalrus
@Video_Game_King said:

Hmm, there's a copy of  Kitty on your Lap  for $8 up on eBay, I should pick it up and give it to a friend for his birthday. 

...I never buy him legitimate gifts, just horrible media.
johncallahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By johncallahan
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Karl_Boss

Vampire Rain

_Mattallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Mattallica

@Guided_By_Tigers that games looks very interesting.