Was really hoping for a Minecraft TNT tonight.

• 58 results
spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#51  Edited By spazmaster666

I kinda have to agree with the sentiment about preferring a Minecraft TNT over a Starhawk one. I've already seen enough of Starhawk just from watching the quick look. Shooters may be the go-to game when it comes to TNTs, but they are always the most boring to watch (unless we get craziness ala the BF3 TNT for instance)

Nentisys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By Nentisys

GB TNTs have really gone downhill. The only TNTs in "recent" memory I can remember enjoying are BF3, Trackmania 2 and Dead Island.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By NickL

@Slab64 said:

@NickL: That's why I said normally - I'm well aware of the times they have deviated from the formula when no suitable multiplayer games have been released recently.

You're wrong though. Just because it is convenient to do TNTs for recent games because it doubles as coverage of that game doesn't make it a requirement of TNT.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I wish there had been more Minecraft on last nights TNT, but I think a pure Minecraft TNT has the potential to get boring. Those moments of seeing stuff coming together, discovering something crazy, having funny interactions with people, those are all great to watch, but a lot of Minecraft seems to be just people running from A to B, collecting resources, and placing block after block. Unless they wanted it to use as a platform to just talk over it about unrelated stuff a lot, I'm not sure it would work out so well.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By cheesebob

I'm glad we didn't because it was a fucking disaster

jmood88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By jmood88

Starhawk looked boring but Minecraft would've been much, much worse to watch.

TheGreven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheGreven

Starhawk is probably a better game than Minecraft and YES, there are alot of minecraft videos on Youtube but thats not really the point here. People want to see the GB crew play minecraft (PC/MAC or 360 version) and not some random ppl on Youtube, because we all know there will be some crazy moments when the GB crew is involved. There is a reason why people prefer Giantbomb and not the big gaming sites like Gamespot or IGN.

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lockwoodx

Starhawk was so boring nobody was taking questions and they had to resort to shopping brad's face to get any kind of life out of chat. Overall a pretty bad quicklook that didn't involve the community enough. (the entire purpose of TNT)

Ehker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By Ehker

@lockwoodx said:

Starhawk was so boring nobody was taking questions and they had to resort to shopping brad's face to get any kind of life out of chat. Overall a pretty bad quicklook that didn't involve the community enough. (the entire purpose of TNT)

The community was involved by playing in a 32 player server, which is more than most TNT games. And since when is Vinny messing around a sign that the chat is bored and needs saving? It's awesome to have Vinny liven up every video he produces with his humor for the fun of it, and as every other TNT thumbnail shows this wasn't something new they had to resort to. If one game was a disaster in that TNT it was Minecraft, anyway.