#1 Posted by hunter236 (64 posts) -

Im loving it.

#2 Posted by UnlivedPhalanx (474 posts) -

I think Resident Evil 4 on the Wii was one of my favorite games on the platform besides Metroid Prime 3. I've never played any of the previous games, but RE 5 is looking good!

#3 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

Movie or game?

Movies-They are terrible. THe acting is bad and the plot is predictable.
Games-I loved RE 4 for the WII and the first 2 weren't bad either.
#4 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

The games are awesome, I can't wait for RE5

#5 Posted by Schizoid (1064 posts) -

Loved all the games, although I've never completed the fourth one, I should really get round to that sometime. The movies are... Okay. Watchable, but not something I'd want to see over and over again.

#6 Posted by hunter236 (64 posts) -

I mean the wii one.

#7 Posted by hunter236 (64 posts) -

I mean the wii one.

#8 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -
hunter236 said:
"I mean the wii one."
Yeah, it's very good.
#9 Posted by LouChou (458 posts) -

Resident Evil is my favourite gaming series. I just love how it's evolved. Re4 is an experience that should be had by all gamers.

#10 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -
LouChou said:
"Resident Evil is my favourite gaming series. I just love how it's evolved. Re4 is an experience that should be had by all gamers.
"
Agreed. Just don't let "Them" hear you.
#11 Posted by CrimsonSnake (48 posts) -

Resident Evil 5 looks like Resident Evil 4 with a better graphics, I'm going to buy it but I'm not convinced that it will make many new innovations.

#12 Posted by Ironhide (146 posts) -

Sequels are meant to improve upon their predecessor, and that does not mean graphically. If Capcom don't fix the problems that I saw in that demo that mirror problems Resident Evil 4 had, then I'm going to say bad. I don't want Resident Evil 4 Revamped. I want Resident Evil 5 gosh darn it! Not being able to strafe while aiming is down right stupid and the bullets missing people but still hitting them is annoying, also there is a part in the Microsoft Conference when you can see a downed Zombie's leg sticking through the stairs. They have months to fix these problems so I don't mean to sound like I hate the game I don't. What do you guys think of the strafing? Do you prefer it not being in there?